"We've been informed that you might have some information on something they're working on, possibly related to child labor?" Jirou explained. Froppy stood up and looked out her windows before coming back over to us.

"Come with me," she waved us on and we followed her down a dark hallway. At the end of the hallway there was a green rug. Froppy pulled the rug aside the remove a circular, wooden lid of some sort with an iron handle. The life open on a hinge and revealed a metal later going down through a vertical tunnel. She climbed down into the abyss below and we hesitantly followed. She splashed into some shallow water of what appeared to be a large pipe.

"Where are we? I didn't even know things like this existed!" Kaminari yelled through a whisper. 

"I have some connections, anyways this will lead to where I'm keeping my information. Just continue to follow me," Froppy instructed. We sloshed through the murky water as Froppy travelled with ease. Katsuki was on the verge of having a hissy-fit, so I elbowed him in the side to remind his to stay quiet. 

At the end of the tunnel was a massive steel door with a wheel attached that looked like the one used for steering the ship. To the side of the door were several levers. Froppy began pulling some down and some up in a specific order, then she moved back over to the door and turned the wheel clockwise. The door then cracked open and she leaned into it in order to open it all the way. As the door opened, a massive room covered in maps, sketches, and books was revealed. Everyone was stunned at the sight of the secret room.

"Ever since I talked to you about revolting-- back when you were on the League-- I decided to keep tabs on Tomura. I couldn't believe that he had been flying under the radar for so long, and that's when I discovered these wrecks," Froppy pointed at a map on the wall with red marks dotting the east coast of Central America. "After doing some research on each of the ship's remains, I discovered that the majority were ships sent out to bring Tomura down. I couldn't believe how lucky my team was to get away alive, but I still can't forgive myself for not bringing him to justice when I had him within reach. Anyways, since then I've been trying to find away to bring him to his knees for good. That's when I discovered the footprint he left in the slave market. Recently, there has been a rise in the sale of children. I spoke to many despicable people just to find out who was paying the highest prices. In three separate locations, I was told about a pale man in a cloak that would come and buy the most remarkable child on the market for the highest price. Two of the locations were relatively close to here, but the third was all the way out near Scandinavia. A girl with unique hair and a powerful electricity quirk was bought in Scandinavia, a boy with an ocean auditory quirk was bought in Florida, and-- most recently-- a girl with a shadow quirk was bought in Brazil. All of these children were bought by a man that fit the description for Tomura and each seller said he was accompanied by an unforgettable man with purple fog for a face."

"Kurogiri," Kirishima growled. 

"Exactly. I don't know what he's doing buying kids with these unique quirks... you'd think he would have learned his lesson after dealing with you, Bakugo." Froppy sighed, opening up a sketch book. Inside were sketches of the children based on descriptions she had received. I felt my heart sink when a little girl with lavender hair appeared on the page. 

"Tomura hates kids, and I know that for a fact. Do you know how long ago the oldest purchase was?" Bakugo asked, cringing at the wording of his own question.

"The purple-haired girl was bought just over a year ago, but the rest were within the year. If he had acquired these kids over an extensive period of time, I would be less suspicious, but I think he's found a way to exploit them perfectly," Froppy explained, leaving the book open on the girl with the shadow quirk and walking over to some old records of ships that had gone missing whilst pursuing Tomura. I sauntered over to the book and examined the sketch of the girl. The drawing pictured what looked to be a young child in a black cloak. Her skin was the color of dark chocolate and her hair seemed to be jet black, but most of her features were covered by the hood of the cloak. I looked to the side of the drawing and read the notes Froppy had taken down.