Aziel BBQ

Luna

9:23 am"Get up girl," Pocahontas said and i groaned

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

9:23 am
"Get up girl," Pocahontas said and i groaned.

"Where am I," i said. My voice didn't even thaw out yet and she has me speaking this early in the morning.

"In your house!" She said loudly and i mugged her.

"You know-

"Your mom said you were with mosey in here to i just ran up the stairs quickly, because i know you got some last night"

"No, i didn't,-

"I just ate her out, nothing too wild" mosey said coming out of my bathroom and I had my mouth open.

"Oooooh"

"I'm going, i gotta go to Aziel and help him out."

"Well see ya later, we would be over there"

He came and kissed me and Pocahontas just stared at us. Weird.

"Shitttt y'all cute but go off babe"

"Y'all look pretty later," he said walking out and we roll our eyes.

"The thing is at one and we haven't decided what we are wearing." She said and i got up to pee.

"You know its just a BBQ/kickback something"

"Plus we might have a job to do before that," i said from the bathroom.

"He wants us to do a drop?"

"No, he wants us to keep an eye on his wife. He suspects that she is cheating."

"First of all we ain't even have to follow my good sis because since day one she just makes my ass itch," she said getting on my laptop.

I cackled loudly while brushing my teeth. I heard her typing away on my laptop and I'm thinking to myself.... what is she doing.

"Pocahontas Barathamule Bowman"

"That's not my name Luna Blue"

"Pocahontas P"

"Okay i was stalking her and stuff"

"And stuff? P what are you doing"

I sat next to her and this girl already in this woman things.

"Wait wait wait"

"Who is Jensen Richards"

"Your dad?"

"Hey hey he's an Arrowood, you know this man"

"Well let's get dressed to go see what she up to and then have the clothes in a bag and change Aziel's." She said and i nodded.

I ran downstairs, saw mom made breakfast for P and I, and left a little note.

Gonna come home late tonight, I'll check in with you during the course of the day okay be safe.

Luna Arrowoodजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें