Games night

Lil Mosey

I dropped the girls off after the restaurant thing and Russian and I began to get ready to go ski's game night

"What you were talking to Pocahontas about?"

"Luna"

"Bro... Luna bear is adorable and I thought you didn't like her?"

"Why would you think that? I just didn't speak about it"

"I brought her up and you seem uninterested about it, thats why i say that"

"I mean that day we got into a mini argument but after that everything was an all cool breeze"

"But you love her bro?"

"With everything in me. I grew up with her, she sees me, when we in the room together, i dont get that lonely feeling at all. Like i can do my stuff and dont have to worry about her being comfortable because she is. Anywhere we go, she makes herself comfortable and i like that."

"Tell her how you feel man lover boy. We don't play for slips, nor do we let the ones we love slip away"

"I dont know if I should, she likes ski, and ski likes Pocahontas-

"What," Russian says loudly.

"I wasnt suppose to say anything about that"

"Nigga, how you find out this?"

"The same night we went to chill with ski he showed me someone who he is interested in and he thinks he likes her and whatnot"

"Bye, you lying."

"Pocahontas confirm to me that they speak and she gotta tell luna that ski likes her"

"And that she may be like him back?"

"I dont know about that part sir," i said and Russian looked heartbroken.

"I mean it is what it is. I'm married and P doesn't know-

"Bro what the fuck you fucked Pocahontas for?!?? If you're married"

"Thats the first time we fucked, thats it to be honest with you. It was good and we were alcohol-intoxicated."

"Still doesn't justify nothing. Go tell this girl please."

He sighed and called her. I leave out the living room and went to get ready.

What if she really goes after pryce.