"Its Jax!"

"I DON'T-"

"calm down Jacobi, he's not himself "

"Esme-"

"I know Jacobi"

Esme cuts her mate off, giving him a pleading look

"Its alright. We understand him don't we?"

"He just lost his only family"

Luca growls at her, pulling onto the chains to lounge at her .

The ignore him
"We need to understand him, it must be hard on him"

She says , tears streaming down her face as she spares a glance at luca. The rest of the pack brothers do same, giving him sympathetic looks with their foreheads creased

The alpha sighs

"I know"

He rubs his eyes tiredly and turns to the other male.

"Jax , Luca, I know its hard on you two. But please, don't do this to yourselves. Luca don't give full control to your wolf, it'll make you a full beast and you will go rabid. Please, Luna is gone, but you will find your mate. I know there can't be a replacement but you need to stay in check. Everything is gonna be OK"

At this , luca or might I say, Jax, lets out a disrespectful snort, throwing his head back And laughing bitterly like a maniac

"Everything will be fine? Tsk, are you fucking kidding me?!MOON IS DEAD!LUNA, OUR TWIN IS GONE!HOW THE FUCK WILL THAT BE OK?!SHE CAN'T COME BACK!"

Their eyes soften

"I swear, I will kill them!Its just a matter of time till I break out of these fucking chains. I'm going for them, every one of them, they will pay. And I will kill everyone who tries to stop me! Mark my words. I'll make them pay "

He snarls bitterly , eyes darkening

"Now get me the fuck out of these chains YOU BASTARDS !!"

He roars

"Come on boys, lets give him some time till he calms down.

The alpha mutters

They all reluctantly begin to walk out of the basement, but not after giving the male a sorry look.

Luca yanks on the chain forcefully , he grunts as the silver burns deep into his wrist.

Halfway up the stairs, they hear him growl

" LET ME OUT OF THIS CHAINS!LET ME OOUT!"

He yells, pulls and yanks onto the chains.

The male cries out in agony and falls to his knees in defeat

"I'm sorry luna, we failed you, we failed to protect you . I'm so sorry "

He weeps, hanging his head low and allowing the tears to flow.

The lost of his twin was killing him inside out.

~~~~~~~~'''

"Hey "

Pia hears a knock on her door. She turns her gaze from staring out the window to see her mate.

Taehyung takes in her state and sighs

"Pia"

He mutters , strolling to her and wiping her face of the tears

"Taehyung"