Did she plan this in advance? The trepidation I felt in the restaurant is nothing compared to what's charging through my veins now.

"What are you going to do?"

"Don't make me gag you too."

Too?

Her hand lands between my breasts, and she presses me down until I'm spread flat across the desk, my knees bending over the side. My heels drop off my feet, one at a time, and hit the floor.

"Robyn---" True panic comes through when I say her name.

"Do you trust me, Onika?"

She's asked me this question before, and the answer hasn't changed.

"No."

A wolfish grin replaces her expression. "Probably smart."

She crouches between my legs, and I expect to feel cool air hit my skin when she flips up my skirt, but instead she latches something soft around my ankle, locking it to the leg of the desk.

"What the hell--"

Before I can react, the other ankle is subjected to the same treatment, but on the opposite side, leaving my legs spread wide and vulnerable. I jerk against the bonds, but they're just as unyielding as the woman before me.

"Don't."

My movement halts at her command.

"See, you can follow orders. And for that, I won't cuff your hands."

Her thumbs start at my ankles, just above the buckles, and slide up the inside of my legs until they reach my thighs. She fans out her fingers as they curl around each of my legs, pushing my skirt up inch by inch until my thong is bared to her view.

"Are you scared, Onika?"

Part of me is fucking petrified, but the other part, the part that's clearly insane, is responsible for the slickness already gathering between my legs because of the bondage. Something I'd only tried once before, but I push the thought from my mind. I don't want to remember that crazy Mardi Gras right now because of all the disappointments that came after.

Fenty's palms stop with one thumb poised just over my center, and I realize she's waiting for an answer.

"Yes." I forced the word from between my lips, and her smile turns victorious.

"You should be. But you're also a little lair." She swipes her thumb down the material of my thong that's becoming more soaked with each moment that passes. "You're already wet for me. You like this. Being at my mercy. Not sure what I'm going to do to you. I could finger you, eat your pussy, or fuck you. Or I could do all three."

My thighs attempt to clench together, but the bonds keep my ankles locked down. Robyn doesn't miss the movement of my flexing muscles, though.

"You're a dirty fucking girl, Onika. But I've always known that about you."

"How?" The demand comes out on a wavering breath.

Instead of an answer, she uses her other hand to snap the lace of the thong, tearing it free.

"I swore to myself I wouldn't taste this pussy, wouldn't give you the pleasure until I buried my dick in your mouth, but you got me breaking more than one of my rules tonight."

A shudder rolls over my body as her nose drags along my inner thigh. She breathes in my scent, thne closes her mouth over my center and begins to devour me. She teases my entrance with a finger, my wetness growing with each movement before she pushes it inside, sucking hard on my clit at the same time. She changes her plan of attack to some kind of unholy make Nicki come instantly play that produces a shock wave of pleasure. My back lifts off the desk as I reach for her hair, and I'm not certain whether I want to yank her away or hold her between my legs so I can experience the intense sensation over and over.