14

When Jungkook reached the door of their house... He's about to knock it...but its already unlocked...

He looked inside only to see Tae sitting on the sofa with a shirt in his hand that belongs to Jungkook..
And Tae's looking at it lovingly..

Dark circles under his eyes.. And he's looking like he hasnt eaten for a while..

" Tae..!"- Jungkook

Tae looks at Jungkook..Tae just want to hug Jungkook...

But he said..

"Jungkook if you dont trust me then please dont come to me to show sympathy...!" -(Taehyung)

Jungkook come closer to Taehyung..

And said..

"I trust you...Tae...I trust you... I love you...!"( Jungkook says as he tries to hug Tae but Tae tries to push Jungkook....!  And Tae was unsuccessful because of him being too weakkk)

Jungkook hugged Tae but Tae didnt...

After like half an hour later Jungkook looked at Tae who's sleeping like a child in his embrace...

The next morning ~

Tae woke up next to Jungkook..

He looked at his hubby and remembered all the times they were together...they were so happy....

Why all of it happens?!

Does Jungkook really trust him..? Does he love him the same way as before?

He was asking this questions as Jungkook opened his eyes to look at his hubby!

Jungkook looks completely edible in the morning..

But he forced himself to forget this urge...

As he asked Jungkook,

" Do you really trust me Jungkook? I dont know how this happen... Believe me!"- Tae..

" I do! I love you... Tae...I love you! " ( Jungkook said as he kissed Tae...!)

This kiss slowly turned from slow to passionate... And Tae didnt like where it was going..

"Jungkook stop...we cant do that...not anymore!"- (Tae)

" Why Tae?  Why?"- (Jungkook)

" Dont tell me you're eager to get AIDS"(Tae)

" What if I'm? I dont wanna live without you Tae... I dont wanna live without you...lem'me die with you.. Please!"-(Jungkook)

" Jungkook life goes on! I mightn't be here after someday but I'll with you...I'll alive in your love..in your memory...! Let me be alive with you!?"- (Tae)

" Okay... If you say so.... Dying is  inevitable right? And our love is more than just physical attraction! I have given you not only my body but also my soul, my heart..! We mightn't able to do physical activities... Heck..maybe after someday I cant even touch you...nor even see you...cause you'll be up there...but you'll be always in my heart...in my love...in my brain...!"

Jungkook finished saying as he looked at Tae's eyes...In only that stare they could understand their love for each other..that love which even death cant separate... Heck even The Almighty himself cant...