6

One year later~

Tae's sick... He has a fever with a cold and a headache...he's feeling very very weak...

Tae has taken someday's off from his office because of this sickness..

And Jungkook's still not back... Because of earthquake in that area where his team was going...They were  trapped there  for so long

Tae calls Jungkook everysingle damn day

Though Tae calls Jungkook everyday like 400 times..

But still didnt say that he's sick and staying at home..
Only because he doesnt wanna hamper his hubby's work..

Jungkook on the other hand didnt tell his hubby that he's coming today... To give him a surprise..

Jungkook come home with a lots of strawberry and with a lots of special kimchi dishes for his hubby knowing Tae's gonna love them..

He's very surprise to see his door is not locked..cause Tae's suppose to be in his office in this time..Is someone else is in his house...Oh it can be hyungs too...Maybe Tae felt lonely so he has called hyungs?!

Jungkook knocked at the door as Tae opened the door..

"Tae you're at home?!"(Jungkook)

"I was not feeling good so I didnt go to office! Why didnt you tell me you're not coming...!"- (Tae tried to say cheerfully but he's feeling very very dizzy)

" Ah..Forget about me...Look at you... You're looking so pale...!" ( Jungkook)

"Ah..its no-" Tae tried to say to but his world goes all black as he lost his consciousness!