What's going on with our lives

If you are sheet at me..... HEY! HERE'S AN UPDATE! I SUCK! THERE'S POSTERS/HEADERS WHATEVER THEY ARE CALLED ARE MINE! BUT THE ARTWORKS ARE NOT MINE! LOVE YOU! HAVE FUN!

 HEY! HERE'S AN UPDATE! I SUCK! THERE'S POSTERS/HEADERS WHATEVER THEY ARE CALLED ARE MINE! BUT THE ARTWORKS ARE NOT MINE! LOVE YOU! HAVE FUN!

I opened my eyes but I never got the time to defend myself. Pain rushed through my abdomen spreading like a ripple from where his fist connected with her body. She went flying to the other side of the room. She groaned. The groan came out in a boyish voice as she lifted her big boy hands to cover the area that had been hit. 

She opened her eyes to look at the person who hit her, or rather, him. She was in Jason's body again. This time in workout clothes, sitting on a sparring mat as her sparring partner gave her a hand.

"Jason. You need to pay more attention to your surroundings. Our life is very dangerous, we cannot take risks like this-" Marinette cut him off. She may be in Jason's body but she refuses to listen to the lecture meant for him. 

"SAVE IT Mr. Wayne!" Recognition shone in his eyes as he gave her a smile.

"Aah. Mrs. Dupain Cheng. Don't worry I have a lecture for you too." This caused her to groan again, as she stood up and dusted her clothes. The pain had subsided. Almost. She could still feel the dull throbbing from the punch. 

"No need to groan Marinette. We cannot guarantee-" She cut him off again.

"-if I ever ended up in Robin's body in the middle of the fight and got seriously injured. Bla bla bla. I know everything Bruce. You just caught me off guard." 

Alfred's voice echoed throughout the cave. "Welcome again Miss Marinette. I'm sure you said something about baking Macarons the last time you came." She brightened at that.

"Yes! I'm coming!" In her rush she tripped on her own feet and rolled quite painfully.

"Ouch. Jason's very tough. I'm very surprised he isn't dead even with all the bruises you give him while you are in his body." She turned to the newcomer. 

"The Dick is here!" She jumped and hugged him. He was an adult now. A young adult. But he doesn't like being called that.

He ruffled her or Jason's hair. She really needs some word to mention this without confusing her own conscience.

"So how's it going?" 

"Good. School's nice except Chloe. She just-" She groaned and threw her hands in the air. "-I hope she doesn't end up in my class next month. We are starting the new school year." 

Dick chuckled, "Good Luck then. Jason looks funny doing that." He pulled out his phone. "Please do it again. I'm falling short of blackmail material." 

She gasped. "Are you trying to BlAcKmAiL my soulmate?" Her tone was low and dangerous.

Dick gulped and threw the phone in a random direction. "NO! I DIDN'T MEAN TO OFFEND YOU! PLEASE DON'T CUT MY COOKIE SUPPLY-" 

She put a hand up to stop him. She started again, in the same tone as before.

"You will send them to me. I am on shortage of blackmail too. And the first time I meet him in my own body, I will need them." 

His jaw flew open as he pointed at her and his eye twitched, "YOU SCARED ME! I THREW MY PHONE SOMEWHERE!" 

There was silence for some time and then Marinette wheezed, which caused both of them to start laughing loudly.

"Let's go make some Macarons and then we'll go collect some blackmail stuff." They both went to kitchenette.

He opened her eyes still in a defensive stance

He opened her eyes still in a defensive stance. But when the painful amount of pink struck his eyes, he relaxed. He looked in the mirror. He looked at his, more like Marinette's hair, which was wet, then forehead, then eyes, then nose, then lips and when he went a little down the neck. He screamed and ran away from the mirror, covering the lower half covered with the towel with his arms. He closed his eyes.

"NOPE! NOT HAPPENING BRAIN! DON'T!" Nobody came up, so he assumed that her parents must be busy. He sighed and went towards the closet. 

This that this that. Too short. Too long. Not cute. Too pink. How can that be comfortable? Too girly. 

He sighed and took out the shirt he had given her and put some shorts with it. If she was here, she would have smacked him hard. He laughed at the thought of her smacking him. They have never met each other in person. Only through phone calls, and their personal diary. 

He looked at himself in the mirror. She was cute. The first thing he will do when they will meet in person would be pinching her cheeks.

His mouth formed an 'o' when he looked at the mirror. His throat made a weird sound which was similar to choking as he covered his chest with those small hands. How can she leave him with this? Why? Now he will have to figure out how to wear th-that thing! The thing women wear! YES BRA! He can't go to the bakery to ask help like this. She will pay for this. He huffed and looked for that piece of cloth.

Okay. Maybe it wasn't so hard. WHO WAS HE KIDDING? IT WAS SO FU**ING HARD TO PUT THIS THING ON! IT HAS BEEN 20 MINUTES AND HIS ARMS ARE SORE.

He accomplished his goal after 45 minutes and let himself fall on the bed. He doesn't care if she's angry that he put on clothes when they changed…. Wait, that doesn't sound offensive at all. He's at advantage. It's not like he saw that. He covered them with napkins and then put on that idiotic clothing them removed the napkins.

"This is my home now. I'm not going anywhere but sleep here after a f***ing struggle for one f***ing hours. I will sleep till I change back even if it means five days. Now I'm rambling to myself." He shut his mouth and laid there.

The sound of the clock was the most annoying thing he had ever heard. He started counting. 

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

"F*** IT! YOU KNOW WHAT! I QUIT!" He stood up and went towards the board. She always pins small notes on what to do. 

Dress 

"Nope can't do that."

Shopping

"I don't want to suffer her wrath if I get something ugly."

Baking

"I can do that. But I'm not in the mood."

Homework

"I can do that!"

He went to the desk and got to work.