11

Choi Jaewon was wearing a dress and was hating herself for doing so

Choi Jaewon was wearing a dress and was hating herself for doing so. For Beomgyu, she had woken up early in the morning and put extra effort in looking nice, wanting to show Beomgyu she could be pretty like other girls too. Straight away after, she hit herself for even thinking such a thing. 

She did feel weak because she didn't like how she was suddenly head over heels for Beomgyu even if it made her feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. She did not like how she wanted to be a completely different person and suddenly be all nice and pretty for him. 

Shaking her head, she looked up towards the staircase of Beomgyu's house, waiting for the male she had been thinking about for hours to come. When he finally stepped into view, she felt her breath hitch and her heart skip a beat. 

Choi Beomgyu had spent a shorter time to get ready than Jaewon did but still tried his best. Although he genuinely believed he was always handsome now, he wanted Jaewon to see it to. He wanted Jaewon to find him attractive and good looking so that maybe, just maybe, she might accept his confession. 

That's right, Beomgyu was planning to confess his always growing feelings for the girl. He couldn't contain the smile on his face when he saw her figure, he could never stop blushing when she smiled or 'secretly' laughed at something he said, he just couldn't control himself over her. 

How he had even fallen for her this deeply was making him go crazy. Beomgyu had seen a side of her no one else had ever seen and of course because of this, Beomgyu and Jaewon had a connection, something unexplainable through words. This made Beomgyu want to just ask her to be his already. 

Choi Jaewon thought that no one in the world could look more handsome when she saw Beomgyu walking downstairs wearing black ripped jeans and a loosely fitted gray shirt. He had a jeans coat on as well which made him look more fashionable. 

"Guess you don't need me to pick outfits for you?" Jaewon said to him, secretly smirking as Beomgyu blushed. 

Beomgyu saw her smirk and shook his head, at once observing how she looked and stop himself from drooling over her. 

"Guess you decided to dress up?" he cheekily replied and left the house, Jaewon now blushing, and quickly following. 

They both took a bus and headed to the cinema as Beomgyu quickly explained how he had booked tickets to the new horror movie. Although he tried hiding it, Jaewon saw Beomgyu gulp and let out a quiet laugh, finding him adorable. 

Once they arrived, they both walked side by side, Jaewon thinking 'it's cold' and Beomgyu thinking 'can I hold her hand or is that too far?'. When Beomgyu noticed Jaewon shivering, he didn't hesitate to pull off his jeans coat and drape it over her shoulders, leaving the poor girl too flustered to speak. 

Jaewon had always believed this sort of stuff only happened in the movies but Beomgyu was actually doing it. That too right here. 

Pulling his jeans coat closer, she blushed furiously and looked away from the male who was also blushing at the sight of the girl wearing his jacket. 

They both arrived to the movie hall without a second to spare and quickly went in, finding their seats in minutes. The moment they sat down, the movie started playing and they were quick to focus on it, forgetting any thoughts as they realized they were gonna watch a horror movie out off all things. 

As the movie played its gruesome and scary scenes, Beomgyu did his best to avoid it while Jaewon just focused strongly, feeling extremely curious about what was gonna happen. 

She had always loved horror movies, even when she was younger with her mom. Before it had been her father bringing her because her mother used to be too scared to watch them but now...

Jaewon glanced at Beomgyu who was cowering in fear as someone screamed. 

Could she tell him that he was the first person to take her to see a horror movie after her father stopped? Could she tell him that he was the reason something she had loved was coming back to her life?

Beomgyu let out a gasp and shut his eyes tightly as there was a jump scare and someone stabbed a knife into one of the characters. 

Jaewon, feeling quite daring, slowly reached out her fingers and grabbed onto Beomgyu's hand, carefully avoiding eye contact with him as she focused on the screen again. 

Choi Beomgyu was the definition of scared but the moment Jaewon held his hand, he felt every single thought and worry disappear.

Her hand was so perfect, smooth and soft skinned, long fingers that fitted on the skin of his palm as if it was meant to be. He absolutely loved it. 

He looked at the girl's face, lit up by the screen in front, and softly smiled. 

God, how he felt for her was crazy. Her simply gesture of holding his hand made him feel cartwheels inside his stomach. Every single thing about this moment was driving him insane and he couldn't help but lean forward.

Choi Jaewon felt Beomgyu's body relax although she could feel his heart beat speed up due to his wrist in her reach. Blushing shyly, she did her best to focus on the screen but that failed when she noticed Beomgyu leaning towards her in the corner of her eyes. 

Slowly turning her head, their eyes met, both feeling sparks at once and both wanting to see each other better as their faces become closer when each second passed.

Jaewon hesitated before gently leaning in and pecking Beomgyu's soft pink lips and quickly pushing herself away, face so so red and mind thankful the theater was dark. 

Choi Beomgyu fell onto his seat, heart becoming faster by every second as he felt himself die from blushing. Jaewon had made the first move and although a peck, it had been the best thing he ever felt in his life. 

The horror movie ended but neither of them moved, watching as the lights turned on the people left the area until only the two of them were left. 

Sighing, Jaewon was the first to stand up, still thinking about her first kiss with Beomgyu as she looked at him. 

"L..Let's go." she managed to stutter out.

Beomgyu stared at her with wide eyes before shaking his head quickly and nodding. 

"Y..Yeah!" he said and stood up, both leaving the theater. 

They were walking side by side again but this time, both were feeling extremely awkward. Beomgyu's plans to confess flew out of his mind since he couldn't think of anything else but the kiss while Jaewon couldn't stop thinking that he probably hated her now.

Suddenly, unable to hold himself back any longer, Beomgyu grabbed Jaewon's hand and pulled the shock female towards him, gently holding onto her chin with his free hand and placing his lips against hers. 

Hearts beating in sink, Beomgyu's hands fell onto the girl's waist while Jaewon, after recovering from the shock, hesitantly wrapped her arms around Beomgyu's neck, letting herself be pulled into his charm. 

She accepted his kiss and she accepted him. She let him hold her and she let herself break the rules she had set for herself years ago when her mother died. She let the world around her stop and she let herself dream. 

She let Choi Beomgyu, the goofy idiot she had turned popular, into her broken heart.