55

"Here." Yeonjun muttered, placing a plate in front of Jaewon before grabbing another for himself and sitting across her.

"Thank you for the food." Sofia nodded, cheeks turning a little red before reaching down to take a bite.

Jaewon followed and sighed in pleasure once Yeonjun's delicious food savored in her mouth, the taste melting into her tongue.

"Amazing as always." she smiled, looking up and catching Yeonjun's eyes.

Both blushed at the eye contact and quickly looked away, Yeonjun grinning a little as he realised Jaewon once again liked his cooking.

Soobin smirked, a knowing expression crossing his face before finally trying the breakfast his friend had made.

The male's eyes widened at once, immediately taking another bite and chewing quickly.

Too quickly.

Jaewon, noticing the now choking bunny, pushed water towards him, laughing.

"Slow down Soobin." she grinned as Sofia let out the smallest giggle, the sight of Soobin amusing.

"Yeonjun, maybe you should start bringing me lunch boxes too!" Soobin exclaimed instead, ignoring everyone else's comments.

Yeonjun shook his head but everyone could see the small grin tugging against his lips as he took another bite into the food.

"I only cook for Jaewon."

The blue hair boy winked at the said girl who glared at him in response but was actually blushing hard. Turning away, Jaewon finished up her food quickly and the others followed before they all cleaned up and left to Yeonjun's room.

They weren't going there for a particular reason. They had just followed the eldest and all ended up there.

"I am boreddddd." Soobin whined, dragging on the 'd' as he fell face first onto Yeonjun's bed.

"I am bored as well." Sofia responded shyly.

She still found it a little strange to be spending this much time with people she wasn't actually that close to.

"Let's play something then." Yeonjun shrugged, leaning against the wall across his bed.

"Or we could find Taehyun since Soobin left without telling him."

Everyone turned to look at Jaewon and she bit her lip, looking away and avoiding eye contact with everyone due to the embarrassment.

"She's right, I left Taehyun." Soobin groaned, sitting up straight and pouting to no one in particular.

Sofia smiled, her eyes watching Soobin's cute pink lips with a dazed expression.

"Let's go there then." Yeonjun said and the group stood up, ready to head to Soobin's house to find Taehyun.

"We should probably get Huening Kai while we're at it-"

Soon, the group had made their way out of Yeonjun's house and towards Soobin's with umbrellas just in case it was to rain again. Since it was the weekend, none of them had to worry about school.

Once they arrived at Soobin's place, the door opened to reveal an older, angry woman, who glared at Soobin the moment she set eyes on him.

"H...Hey mom!" Soobin awkwardly chuckled, gulping when he noticed his mom wasn't amused.

With a frown on her face, Mrs. Choi let everyone into the house where Taehyun came out of nowhere and tackled Soobin who fell over in shock. Both boys landed on the ground and Mrs. Choi crossed her arms, disappointed in the childish behaviour she was witnessing.