Voodoo Love

"Do you know how that feels Cameron, how it feels to think someone you're in love with hates your guts", I screamed out before covering my mouth. Damn, I just said that didn't I.

"You're what?", he said softly, shocked.

Shit!

"You're in love with me? ", he asked, getting up and backing away from me. "No, no no no no no! I am not a fucking fag!", he said backing up into the door. I felt the tears beginning to come but I tried my hardest to fight them. Cameron turned around, opened the door, and ran out, and after about 5 seconds, I heard the front door close.

My breath began to hitch as tears started running down my face. I bore the pain and I laid down on my bed, tears streaming down my cheek. "Fuck Nash. How could you be so stupid", I thought. I had always been so careful and now... Ugh!

Just then I heard my bedroom door slam open. "Kiss me", he yelled from the door. I moved the cover from my face and saw Cam standing at the door, his eyes red, and his breath heavy. "What?!", I whispered, sitting up and wiping my face. He took a deep breath, walked over to me and melted his lips into mine. It was better than anything I had ever imagined. "I uh, I gotta go", he said softly, pulling back, his face not even an inch away from mine. My my face was in shock the entire time. He got up from me and walked over to the door. "I'll pick you up tomorrow?", and with that, he was gone.

***

Later that day, Jack Johnson came over to check up on me. I had managed to get up and start cleaning the house, but when he got here he insisted on doing it himself. I didn't tell him about the consequences though, I just said that we had important people coming over and she wanted the place spotless. His face still turned up at her command, but I doubt he realized what was really going on.

"So what'd you do all day", Jack said out of nowhere, making me jump. "Well Cameron came over and we hung out" "What! You hung out with him!?", he said. I was confused, Jack didn't even know Cameron was a part of it. "Yeah...", I said slowly. "Nash, we're you out that bad? You didn't hear what he said?" I shook my head no and he sighed.

*Flashback: Jack POV*

"May I use the bathroom Ms. Jackson", I asked. That English class was so boring I had to get out for a break. I walked down the halls and took in the emptiness. It was rare in this school, well at least for me. Just then I saw 3 boys turn the corner"Hey Jack", JC said. The other boys nodded their heads at me and walked along. I countinued walking to the B building, wondering why they couldn't just have closer bathrooms, until I finally reached there. I opened the door to see Nash lying on the ground, coughing up blood. "FUCK! Nash are you ok!?", I yelled, running over to him. He opened his mouth and began to cough up blood. I jumped up, quickly pulled my phone from my pocket and called the cops. "Cmon buddy, stay with me. The Ambulance is on its way" I said picking him up in my arms. I began walking him out the bathroom and down to the front door when Cameron turned the corner. "Oh my gosh Cameron, Nash, Nash he was jumped! I, don't know what to, the ambulance is coming, are you coming!?" He looked around at all the students staring at us and I saw a smirk come across his face and he let out a small chuckle. "What the fuck Cameron, lets go, he's freakin unconscious!" "Why should I care huh!? Im not gonna associate myself with a fag, and a fag lover. You two are fucking disgusting, I mean I can't even believe you're sticking up for him like this, get the hell out of my face Jack, and take that trash with you!", he said pushing me to ground with an unconscious Nash still in my arms. "You know what Cameron!?", I said jumping up and running over to him as he walked away. "You disgust me! Nash has been your friend your entire life and this is how you repay him!? You don't deserve a friend like him, regardless of who he likes! I hope you're happy with yourself!", I screamed. He didn't even turn around once. Just then the paramedics walked in and I ran over to them, handing Nash over to them and following as they walked towards the ambulance.