Thursday

Or so I thought...

The ride was silent as we drove for what I thought was hours, in the end we arrived at Cameron's house, which I hadn't been to in years since his family moved out to Fresno.

He stopped the car in his garage and leaned his head on the steering wheel. I could tell that he was uneasy. I reached over slowly and laid my hand on his back, he jumped. I rubbed his back as the tears flowed from his eyes into the steering wheel. "Thank you Cameron, for, you know, helping me out back there", I said slowly while rubbing his back. He looked at me through sad eyes and his fought out anger, and tears, and all kinds of emotions. "I-Im not, Im not a fag", he managed through tears. I looked down at my seat in despair, but before I knew it he threw me against the door of the car and kissed me. As my lips melted into his, the shock left and I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him back hard. "I'm not gay you know that right!?", he said softly as he unbuttoned my shirt and began kissing my neck. "I know Cameron", I replied as he kissed me down my neck down to my chest kissing every ab then to my torso. He looked up at me with sly smirk and teary eyes and said "call me cam". I shut my eyes as he continued kissing my neck and chest and began unbuttoning my pants. "Are you sure", I asked as he pulled them open. He stopped in the middle of pulling open my pants and stared for a couple seconds before leaning back in and kissing my neck. I closed my eyes and tingles went across my entire body. His lips were so soft and sweet as he made his way back up to my lips and mouthed "yes". Reaching back down he  reached into my pants and grabbed me, giving me a big gasp as I squeezed onto the chair and then shut my eyes.

Just as he kissed my neck while fondling me, I felt a breeze fly onto the right side of me. "Cameron Dallas!", Cameron's dad said grabbing his neck and throwing him out the car. He swung back his leg and kicked the hurting Cameron on the ground directly in the stomach. I buttoned up my pants as quick as possible, jumped out the car and I ran over to pull Cameron's dad off of him. I grabbed his shoulder to pull him down, but it was met with an extremely powerful punch to the face, leaving me flat out on the ground. I watched as Cameron's dad dragged him across the ground and into the house like a rag doll. He slammed the door and then I was alone.

-----------

"Thanks for picking me up by the way"

"No problem, Im probably gonna get like a weeks suspension for just walking out, but yeah no problem, I was trying to get out of there for the day anyway", Orion laughed. "So what were you doing all the way in Fresno?"

"Well, its pretty complicated", I was saved by the voice of The Weeknd coming on the radio. "Oh I love this song, sorry one sec Nash" she said turning it up. My head began to pound from the headache I had from the punch, but I knew the pain couldn't be worse than costing myself a new friend to me being gay.

"So where do you wanna go? Home? A friends house", she asked as the song ended, "I'm just gonna go home and take a longggg nap"

"You can just drop me off at my friend Jack' house thank you again so much", she smiled and turned the music back up, I leaned on the window to sleep.

----------

*BRRRRRRINNGGGG*

I jumped up expecting to hear a screaming mom, or a broken glass bottle but no. I looked over to see a shirtless Jack Johnson with a towel wrapped around his waist, flexing in a full length mirror near his closet. I didn't remember ever waking up after the car ride, which meant i'd been sleep for over.... 14 hours maybe... Wow. "How long was I out?", I said making Jack jump around almost drop his towel. "Oh my god you're up!", he said jumping on the bed and lying next to me. "Your friend dropped you off here, and I had to carry you upstairs by the way, around 2 pm yesterday and its... 8am now soooo, im guessing 15-16 hours? How the hell did you do that? And why were you at Cameron's house? And why was your head swollen?", He continued on.

"We're uh, gonna be late for school, we should get ready now", I said ignoring his array of questions.
"God Nash, why don't you ever talk to me. Im you're friend! Im just trying to help you! I mean obviously Cameron is trash! Why can't you see that? Him and his stupid friends fucking beat you up, TWICE! Can you get any more stupid?"

"Gosh can you just stop yelling at me!? Everyone lately is just so upset with me and honestly I don't know what the fuck I'm doing wrong!", I yelled back at him.

"Just... Just tell me Nash, was it Cameron again?"

"No", I said storming into the bathroom.

----------

Jack and I walked into the lunchroom together but separately, we hadn't spoken to each since the argument that morning. We were greeted by the same typical slurs I'd gotten used to even though it was only my 3rd day of High School. Still though, they hurt.

Jack led the way and replied with a "fuck you" and a big smile to anyone who dared to call me a name. His small frame and height inches shorter than mine made the entire thing a spectacle, which I think only made the other kids laugh at me even more. I refused to be embarrassed though, I knew if there was one person I could count on to be there for me no matter what, it was Jack.

We picked up our food and walked over to the empty table. At times I felt bad for Jack: he was good looking, pretty good at sports, and really funny. He could easily be one of the most popular kids in our school, but ever since I came out and he stayed my friend, his reputation went down the drain just as fast as mine.

As I looked up from my food, I saw Cam walking towards me from across the cafeteria. I shoved my face back into my phone and threw on my headphones. As Cam inched closer, I could see Jack clenching up his fists. As he approached the table I kept my face glued to my phone. "What do you want?", I heard Jack ask since I didn't actually have anything playing in the headphones. "Well. I, uh, have something to announce", he said projecting the last part to the whole cafeteria. I took out my headphones and looked up at him. He mouthed the words "im sorry" before closing his eyes and turning away from me. I had a feeling something bad was to come, but I had no idea.

"Nash here, recently decided that... Nash decided that he, since he still believes we're friends that...", he said before breaking down near the window. Jc walked over and rubbed his back, whispering in his ear before walking back to the middle of the cafeteria. "Nash will stop at nothing to try and get with any of the guys in this school, Even if they constantly reject him like Cameron here did. He forced himself onto Cam and did unspeakable things to him! Luckily Cam's dad was home and caught Nash and saved Cam, but apparently it was already too late for Cameron's well being. Beware of Nash guys", he said as people laughed and gasped. Cameron sat by the window with his knees to his head and arms wrapped around them.

"So the fuck what if he's gay? Who cares Jc, just leave him alone", Jack shouted from next to me. " "Shut up Jack, do you not see how traumatized Cameron is? Nash deserves this!", Jc screamed at him. "I'll fucking kill you", Jack screamed jumping up and running towards JC only to be pinned back by Mike & Gilinsky

I jumped up and ran towards the exit as Jc called after me. "Running away again fag?", he laughed along with the rest of the school as I ran out the cafeteria.

As I walked out the back of the school and through the parking lot, I spotted Cameron's dad resting on his car. As he spotted me, he quickly made his way in my direction. I stopped and stood my ground ready for whatever he planned to do to me. As he reached me I saw his hands were balled up into fists and his face a dark shade of red. Inches apart he grabbed me around my neck and pushed me into the nearby truck. "Listen here you little shit, don't talk to my son, don't touch him, don't even think about him. Got that?", I nodded and he threw me to the ground. "Cameron gave you a little warning of what's to come in there if you don't stay away from him just now, I'm giving you another one, trust me, it wont be pretty", he said. I watched as his boots turned around and walked steadily away from the truck and my limp body.

From that moment on I knew my life was over.