To the people that need it

This is for the people that were coufused so I think this should help.

These are all the classmates in class 1-A if you get confused again just go to here and look at it some of the names are here so I will be using the last names and Bakugou calls the classmates names like "shitty hair" is Kirishima ( the red haired...

These are all the classmates in class 1-A if you get confused again just go to here and look at it some of the names are here so I will be using the last names and Bakugou calls the classmates names like "shitty hair" is Kirishima ( the red haired boy) I will put the names next to the nicknames. In just case  the person next to bakugou is a girl. next thing I will do is list the quirks for everyone.

Bakugou: explosions

Kirishima: Dark hardening

Izuku: One for All

Uraraka: zero gravity

Todoroki:  Fire and Ice

Momo: creation

Tsuyu: Frog- form

Lida:  Ingine

Mina: Acid

Tokoyami:  Dark shadow

Jiro: earphone jacks

Denki: static buildup

Aoyama: Navel laser

Minta: Pop off

This video should help with understanding the quirks. But I listed the main characters that I was going to use in the series.

This is not my video credit goes to the maker of the video. 

I hope this helps explain the mha fandom a bit. I hope you guys enjoyed see later in the next chapter.

BYE BYE

- Wolfie