#9 Surprise Visitor

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this chapter. It may have a ship you might not like but other than that I hope you enjoy this chapter. Also I decided for Kim to be on Mari's side.

In Paris

In Chloe's limo(btw this on the day when Mari first came to U.A.)

Chloe's pov

I am so happy for Mari-bug, she seems to be better after leaving this hell hole. Now that Mari is in japan it is just me, Nino, Alix, and Kim. Kim actually found out that Lila was lying after he saw Lila hitting Mari in an alleyway near school.

Anyway the limo got to the front of the school, I hopped out, and walked up the school steps to meet Alix.  Me and Alix were making our way to Nino and Kim.

~ Time Skip~

At lunch time

Still Chloe's pov

I decided to call Mari at lunch time before any one else came to distract me from calling.  I opened up my purse and pulled out my phone before I made the call people sitting and eat around me were whispering about what happened to Mari and were did she go.

I ignored the whisper of were Mari went and called Marinette. I was a tad bit annoyed that she didn't call me this morning.  

When she answers I yelled into my phone. "Marinette!"

M-What do you want chloe?

C-Why didn't you call us when you got to school?

M-Because I was going to call after school.

C-"oh sorry." I felt bad for calling her during class

M-Wait didn't luka tell you?

C-wait damn minute, no he didn't!

I start run To were I could find Luka While looking for him I ran Past Kagami and told her

C- Kagami, I'm sorry but you boyfriend is going to die!

"What." Kagami said with a confused look in her face

M- Chloe stop and hang up I am in class.

C-okay sorry talk to you later mari-bear.

After talking to Mari I hung up and finally found luka and scolded him for not telling me when to call mari.

~Time skip~

After school

I had the idea to go to U.A. with mari because I want to be there just in case if any one decides to attack or hurt mari. And I already asked my parents, they agreed because they know that mari was my first real friend, not by force.  

I already told the others that I would be going to U.A. and they were ok with me going to be with Mari.  So I am leaving to night arriving tomorrow to surprise Mari-bear. I hope I am in the same class as her.

Mari's pov

At U.A.

I was walking to the class room with Uraraka and heard that we have another new classmate. "Huh, I thought I was going to be the only new classmate." I said "Me too." Uraraka agreed.

Once we got in to the classroom I when straight to my seat and sat down. Before class started I desided to talk to Midoryia or deku they call him. "Hey deku, did you hear about the new student?" I asked "Yeah, I wonder what their quirk is." After a bit of a long talk everyone came in and class started