#1 The talk

Marinette's pov

My mom called me down stairs and I opened the trap door to see my aunt lily ( her father's sister) and my uncle Andrew. "Marinette is it ok if you could spend Christmas with your aunt and uncle?" my mom said at first I was surprised but I thought about it for a bit and said "Sure ,but school is still going on."  My aunt and uncle told my mom and dad that they had it covered and that they already  enrolled me in to a school. I was so excited to be going with my aunt and uncle. I rushed up stairs  and started packing my clothes and other things I needed for going to Japan  oh I forgot my aunt and uncle and my little cousin live in Japan. In Japan some people there have these things called quirks and only in that area most people get them there some people don't.

Mari: Tikki I'm going to Japan for Christmas!

Tikki: I'm so happy for you Mari ,but you know you have to  tell Chloe, Nino, Kagami, and luka  right?

Mari: Yeah I wonder how they will react.

The next morning at school

3rd pov

*Mari's outfit above*

"WHAT?!" Chloe and Kagami screeched.

While Luka waited for an answer and Mari calmed chloe and kagami down. Marinette told them It was just for Christmas and that she would be back after. Chloe Tried to reason with Mari about how she shouldn't go but failed miserably. Mari told them that she'd be leavening in 2 days but promised to call or facetime them on her phone of computer. After the talk with her friends they all walked in to school before the bell rang. 

Mari's pov

As soon as walked through the door way all I could her was lila spitting her stupid lies to all of her dumb minded sheep that she calls "friends." I just ignored her and walk to my seat beside Chloe and just when I thought that my day was going a bit well the two face back stabbing trader Alya appeared and started Yelling about how stupid and dumb I was, I didn't mind it until she called me something I'll never forget "Marinette the piece of trash, why are you here you should be in the dumpster where all the other trash is." Alya snickered (sorry idk how to spell) " Do you hear me Mari-trash the dumpster is that way?!" she yelled and then scoffed "Ugh you are so......... .........USELESS!!!!!!!" Alya screamed at me "You should just die anyways." She luaghed and then walked to her seat. I sat there in shock 'she w-wants m-m-me to d-die' thought and shuddered at the thought.

I thought that Adrien was my friend maybe more but I was wrong he is nothing more than a liar he and lila are made for each other I don't care about what he said 'take the high road, bla- bla - blah' he is a total idoit and nothing more to me!

And all the people that bullied me abused me and treated me like trash. I can leave them all behind me for a little bit of time but it doesn't matter because I'm sure that the people at U.A. at great people.

Hello so this is my very first bakugou x marinette story in a series so I am open to all comments and questions. 

Bye Bye

-Wolfie