Chapter 1: Jobless.

(JUST A REMINDER THIS IS A NO QUIRK AU)

You let out a deep sigh, even Mcdonalds had rejected your job resume. "Well this fucking sucks..." You mumbled as you took a sip of your water. You were at 7/11, stressing over how jobless you are, you had been looking for jobs for about a year now! And none accepted you... You were once a janitor but you got fired over nothing.

All you wanted was to financially support your Brother who's still in highschool. Your parents had died when you were in college so you had to drop out and work, you've been taking some side jobs, carrying some boxes or anything really, just as long as it pays. You were supposed to graduate as an computer engineer but... you couldn't pay for the tuition.

You want to look for a job badly, you just want at least a part time job. "Ugh... When will I finally get employed...?" You mumbled. Suddenly, your phone started ringing, you didn't glance to see who it was and just answered it.

"When are you going to pay? It's been 4 months." Someone spoke out, you let out a small sigh, that's right, you borrowed a shit ton of money, how else were you gonna survive? And make sure your brother finishes school?

"Yeah yeah I'll pay it soon." You replied and hung up, soon, your phone vibrated, it was a text... From your brother.

-Brat-
Bro, when is the piercing session?

You hissed, "This motherfucker... I told him to stop getting piercings..." You mumbled and started typing.

-You-
You little shit, look at who you
sent this to! I told you to stop
getting piercings you prick!
We're already broke!

-Brat-
Oh shit. It isn't like that onee chan!

You rolled your eyes, suddenly he started calling you, you quickly picked up. "Uhh... It isn't what you think it is..." He spoke out. You rolled your eyes, "Kuro, I have no problem with you having piercings or tattoos because that's what YOU want for YOURSELF, but theres a time for everything, were broke and I don't wanna get called by that... Weird Principal of yours again." You replied. 

(Kuro is NOT the one from haikyuu, or any anime) 

"I know... I just really want to get another one so bad... I'm sorry..." He says, "Hey, don't use that cute tone to get away with this." He chuckles, "Love you nee chan-" He was cut off by you hanging up. You didn't want to listen anymore since you knew he would use some cute tricks to get away from being punished. 

You soon got up, and was ready to look for job. You were walking the streets until... A certain poster caught your eye, The poster says that the company is in need of a secretary for the CEO. 

You raised an eyebrow, "Secretary huh... I guess I can do that... I mean all you have to do is organize their schedule right? Also arranging meetings..." You mumbled. You soon fixed your clothing and got in the building. You walked up to the receptionist.

"Hi, I'm here to apply as a Secretary for the CEO." You spoke out, she looked at you up and down, "You are not gonna last long..." She mumbled. 'Is the CEO a brat or something?? I mean I can handle that...' You thought.

"Your the first one to apply, do you have a-" The receptionist was cut off, "Oh? Who's this?" A male voice spoke out.

You turned around to see a man who had beautiful blonde hair that resembled the sun he also had beautiful golden eyes that you couldn't help but stare at. You also noticed that his eye liner game was better than yours. "Good Evening Sir she's applying to be your secretary." She replied, he raised an eyebrow and looked at you from head to toe.

He smirks, "She's hired then, I'm the CEO of this company, you can call me Hawks. It's nice to meet you." He held out his hand, 'Well... That's suspiciously fast... Oh well.' You thought. "Likewise Sir, My name is Y/n L/n." you replied and shaked his hand.

He gives you a small smile, "Linda, you can tell her the details. Well then, I'll be going now." He says and soon left. 'Well that went... So fast...' you thought.