Chapter 6: The Past.

This chapter is kinda long

-Flashback-

"Haha! Weak piece of shi-" A bully was cut off when a can hit his head. He turned to see who it was, "WHO THE FUCK-" he was cut off as he slowly trembled in fear, "I-Its...." The bully's friend stuttered. "Wild Tiger...!" The bully yelled out in fear.

"Scram" You told them, they soon quickly ran away. You glanced at the boy who was cowered in a corner, covered in bruises and injuries. You walked up to him and held out your hand, the boy stared at your hand before taking it. "Wild tiger? Seriously? They could've given me a much more badass nickname." You mumbled as you pout. 

"Hey, You, kid. We're in highschool now, I can't keep saving your sorry ass everytime I see you, you know. Learn how to fight back a little, give those fuckers a hit in the head with a weapon or their crotch then they won't bother you anymore! Intimidate those weak fuckers." You told him, he only stared at you, with his mesmerizing blue eyes. You soon noticed his eye color, He noticed you staring at his eye color and quickly looked down. 

"...Pretty..." you mumbled, his eyes widen and looks at you, "P-Pretty...?" He asks in disbelief, "Yeah! You're eye color is really pretty! It feels like looking at the clear blue sea!" You complimented him, the bell soon rang. "Well, I gotta go, remember what I told you-" You were cut off as you turned around and he grabbed your wrist. 

"Wait... Teach me." He told you, "Teach you what? I'm not exactly the smartest tool in the shed." You replied, "No, I meant... Teach me, how to fight." he corrected his words. You let out a small smirk, "Alright, but since you're my desciple now, you're going to call me, master." You told him. 

-Flashback End- 

"Wait... You're...? Touya?!" You shouted, his eyes widen, he quickly covers your mouth. "Shh..." He spoke out, you slowly nodded. "Sorry..." you breath out as he uncovers you. "What the fuck happened to you?" You asked as you slapped his arm, "I didn't teach you how to fight just for you to end up becoming a mafia leader!" You added. 

You soon grumbled, "...Ugh fuck it." You mumbled and hugged him tightly, covering your face on his chest. "I'm just glad your fine..." you added, he was taken a back by your actions, he then awkwardly wrapped his arms around you, patting your back. 

You soon pulled away, "Why didn't you say anything sooner?? You look like a completely different person!" You told him, "Well... I was thinking of a good timing." He simply replied, "So... Us getting almost bombed, and possibly going to get killed... Is the best timing?" You raised an eyebrow as you cross your arms. 

"...Yes?" He replied, unsure. You let out a deep sigh, "I guess you haven't changed... You're still the emo boy I know." You commented, he shrugs. You soon walked up to the door and pressed your ear against it. 

"I think their gone, I don't hear anything." You whispered. He looked at his watch, "Hmm... Maybe it time to make a run for it and run to the back exit." He commented, you soon nodded. 

-Time Skip-

"Y/n! Dabi! Both of you managed to make it here safe... and unscathed... I'm shocked." Hawks commented, but was soon slightly afraid as you were stomping towards him. "Tell me everything, what the fuck is happening, why didn't the contract say you were both mafia leaders?" You asked, glaring at him. 

"Well... To put it into simple words, there's war Y/n." Hawks says, you raise an eyebrow, "War..? What the fuck are you talking about?" Hawks looks around, "Lets talk about this inside the car, its dangerous out here." He says and grabs your wrist and drags you inside the car. 

As soon as both of you were inside the car, "We're fighting against another Mafia group..." Hawks glances at Dabi, "Lets just say... That Dabi is familiar with them." He added, you looked at him confused, "This other Mafia group... They are committing Human Trafficking, and we're the only one stopping them. We managed to find one of their bases where we found out they were doing that, we burned it to the ground... Guess they got pissed and now they want to kill us." He explained. 

"Human Trafficking...? Can't you report this the police?? FBI???" You suggested, "We're not exactly clean... We contribute drugs around the country, where do you think I got my riches from?" Hawks replied, "What about the building?" You asked, "Oh that? That's my other business. Kind of a cover up, to make those people in blue think I'm just a rich CEO." Hawks replied. 

This was all too much for you to take in, "But... You asshole, you didn't put this in the contract." You glared at him, "I apologize, the bombing wasn't really a part of my plan... Other secretaries just tried getting into my pants so... They got fired the first 2 days. The last one actually a spy... Y/n, they saw your face. You could be in danger." Hawks was about to place his hand on your shoulder but you pushed it away. 

"So you meant to tell me that you dragged me into something that could get me killed? Sir Hawks, I have a brother to raise, I can't die! I can't get my innocent brother get dragged into this too!" You told him, "Y/n don't worry, you're my secretary, you're under my protection. I won't let anyone hurt you." You stared at him, not believing a word he was spouting.

You soon glanced at Dabi, asking if you could really trust Hawks with your eyes. He gives you a nod. 'I... Can't believe I'm placing my trust into him...' You thought, "I... Alright." You mumbled, Hawks's face lit up. In the back of your head, you were only doing this to save the victims. 

"But, Promise me... You'll protect my brother." You told him, "I promise." Hawks replied. 

-Meanwhile- 

"You... Failed? And you couldn't kill that new girl?!" A voice replied to a person he was talking to on the phone. "Yes Boss..." The person on the phone replied, "You- YOU USELESS FUCKS!" He smashes the phone in anger, and threw and broke everything he could see. 

"SHOUTO!!!" He shouted, soon a boy with dual white and red hair appeared infront of him, "...Yes father..?" He replied, "I have a job for you... I need you to kill a woman."