Chapter 9: Sides.

You glared at Shouto, he then put his hands up in defeat, you slowly let him go. He soon coughs, "H-How did you-" you cut him off, "How did I find out?" you snort, "I'll tell you but answer my question first." you added. He stared at you before opening his mouth. "My father... He... Told me to kill you, you probably heard it..." he replied. "And I didn't lie about my name." he added and gave you a glare. 

Your gaze at him soften a little as you slowly let him go. "You... Are you also planning on hurting my little brother?" he looked at you in the eye and shook his head. You went silent before replying, "Pack your things and leave." his eyes widen. "What? It's 3 am." he replied, you raised an eyebrow, "So?" you replied. He grumbles, "Look, I'm not on my father's side... Since you're bounty is worth 4500, you must be some sort of-" you cut him off. "Wait... A bounty of 4500...?" you spoke out in disbelief. He nodded his head, "You have a bounty, even though its low, My father rarely puts out a bounty.... You must be some sort of powerful leader. Let me join your crew." he spoke out with a serious tone and facial expression. 

You let out a deep sigh, "You got it wrong kid, I'm not a powerful leader. I'm just an ordinary woman who got caught up in some shit." you replied. "Besides, how do I know you're not lying? You gonna gain my trust then back stab me?" you scoffed. "I'll prove it to you." he quickly replied, "And if I do... Will... You take care of me??" he asks, "Look Peppermint, Kuro is already enough for me." you told him. "I don't wanna get in too deep in your shit! I already have a bounty on my head! A bounty!" you told him. He slowly looks down, it seems like he was out of plans. 

You let out a grumble as your instincts told you that you should trust him. "Prove to me that you aren't on your father's side and I'll think about it." you spoke out, he looked up at you, with eyes of hope. 

-Time Skip- 

"I have a fucking bounty on my head Hawks." you told him as you crossed your arms, his eyes widen. "Hmm.. well that was quite fast..." he mumbled, Your eye twitches, "Quite fast?? Are you fucking kidding me??" you spoke out, frustrated. "Y/n, you need to calm down alright? You're under our protection, no one can hurt you." he reassured you. 'I got an assassin sent to me asshole.' You thought.

"Hawks." you spoke out in a serious tone, "Why are you so nonchalant about this??" You ask, "Well... Should I panic?" he asks. You grumbled, "No! It's just that my brother... I swear to god Hawks if something happens to him I will... Will...." you spoke out, "Hurt both of you." you glared at him. His eyes widen as a shiver went down his spine, he has been in this kind of business for years but it was the first time a threat actually installed a small percent of fear onto him. 

"Whatever, it's no use talking to you. You have a meeting with the CEO of LOV in 30 minutes. Get ready." you told him as you walked out of his office. Hawks watch you leave as you slam the door. 

-Your POV- 

I swear to god, that fucking bird... He's so goddamn infuriating! As if his... Horrendous pick up lines weren't enough to test my patience, he has to be so goddamn indifferent to things. I soon sat down on the lobby to cool myself down. I massaged my temples, as if the bounty on my head wasn't enough headache, he has to come and add up to my problems! Ugh... I also have to look out for Peppermint incase he has any tricks up his sleeve... 

"Fuck... I'm starting to regret working here..." I mumbled, soon, I heard a high pitched voice from a female. "Hey!" She spoke out, I raised an eyebrow and looked up at her, Oh god please don't tell me... Not another woman trying to get into Hawks's pants. "If you want Hawks's number, have a date with him or wanna fuck him, I'm the wrong person to ask." I told her. 

The woman let out a giggle, "I'm not interested in that guy, I'm more ineterested in you. I haven't seen you here before, you're a new face!" The woman says in a cheerful tone, I soon examined the woman, she had a beautiful blonde hair color that was tied into a messy space bun. Her eyes were a mesmerizing shade of yellow, and her smile... It looks like she has... Fangs...? Her outfit was a suit, nothing too fancy or special. 

"I usually come here with my stingy boss! Also to visit someone! What's your name?? Are you a new recruit??" She asks as she sat next to me. To visit someone? I wonder who that is. "Well... My name is Y/n L/n. I'm the secretary of Sir Hawks." I introduced myself, "Oh~~ You're that girl I keep hearing about! So you're his new secretary huh?? Now I get why you told me off when I approached you! He's really handsome and I heard he's good in bed but he sucks at flirting." She spoke out. 

"By the way, my name is-" She was cut off by a familiar voice calling her. "Toga, I didn't know you would visit so soon." I turned to see Touya. "Dabi!! Oh my god I missed you!" 'Toga' spoke out and quickly attacked Touya with a hug. So he's the person she's visiting? Is Touya in a relationship???