Chapter 4: The Party.

You looked outside the window of the car, both of you had arrived infront of the building. You soon notice Hawks, he looked good, his hair was slicked back and he wore a suit and tie. Dabi stopped the car in front of him, Hawks noticed the car and got closer. 

Hawks opened the car door and sat next to you, He looked at you from top to bottom. "Y/n... I would say God Bless you but it looks like he already did." he smirked, you only stared at him before turning away. "Oh come on! You have to admit that one was good!" you turned to him, "Oh wow sir Hawks, that made my heart tingle." You replied with a monotone voice, he frowned. 

"This is unfair, I did not ask to be underappriciated." He complained. You then changed the subject, "After this party, the CEO of LOV Corp have asked for a meeting, he says he wants to talk about the alliance, thats the only schedule you have after the party sir Hawks." His face soon turned serious as you hand him a paper with his schedule. 

As soon as he finished scanning it, he lets out a sigh. "And here I thought I was going to have a relaxing time..." He mumbled, enough for you to hear. "If it makes you better, there are no scheduled meetings tomorrow, I haven't recieved calls. Yet." His eyes brighten, even if there was a yet, he was hopeful he had nothing to do tomorrow but paperwork. 

-Time Skip-

All of you were at the party, and now Hawks was talking to some rich people. He had been doing this for hours, and you were only alowed to be next to him. You looked around out of boredness, it was filled with different kinds of people, from rich business men, and some dangerous looking fellows.

 A suspicious person soon caught you eye, that person was eyeing Hawks. You raised an eyebrow, 'Maybe I should keep an eye on him...' You thought. While you were just next to hawks the whole time, Dabi said that he had some business to take care of and seperated from the two of you.

You didn't like the vibe that man was giving out, you soon felt like something was wrong, you soon started sticking closer to Hawks while anticipating whether that man would do something. Soon, you saw him pull out something, it was... A pistol! 

Your eyes widen, you quickly knew he was going to aim for Hawks! Out of instinct, you push him down. "Everyone get down!" You yelled, followed by a gunshot. The man hissed that he missed. Everyone quickly started panicking and tried to find an exit. People from left to right were screaming, hoping they don't die. 

"Are you alright?!" You asked hawks, he was below you. He gulped, "Y-Yeah..." He replied, he didn't expect you to have such fast instincts. Before you knew it, there was another gunshot, you looked around to see Dabi. 

He had that pistol he always had on his hand, the one Hawks said had no bullets. Your breath hitched as he shot the man who tried to kill Hawks. 'No bullets my fucking ass! aLl mEn dO Is liE!' You thought. The sight of the dead body and the slight smell of blood was making you dizzy. 

"Y/n, look at me." You turned to Hawks, "Breath... Don't panic..." He says as he inhaled and exhaled, you followed what he did. Dabi soon walked up to the two of you, he helped you get up, and also Hawks. 

"They're here." Dabi says in a serious tone, "Ah fuck... Seriously? Looks like I have to waste my energy." Hawks lets out a sigh. 'What the fuck what the fuck.... What the fuck is happening?!' You thought as your hands trembled. 

"You're probably wondering what the fuck is happening huh?" Hawks spoke out, You turned to him with a 'Of course you fucking asshole' look on your face. He scratches the back of his neck, "Well... I'm a Mafia leader."