Chapter 10: Injured.

You watched as the two of them conversed, but you soon looked away as it felt awkward. 'Well this is awkward... Should I leave...?' you thought. You were about to leave but then Toga called out your name. "Oh right! Dabi, I met this absolutely adorable cupcake, her name is Y/n. She's the new secretary! How exciting!!" Toga spoke out cheerfully. "Wha-- Y/n! Where are you going? Come hereee~~!!" She added as she grabbed your arm and dragged you close to her. 

"I was about to leave but uhh... Alright..." you mumbled. Toga soon let out a smirk, "Hold on... Are you... Jealous??" she let out a sadistic giggle. You let out a confused facial expression. "There's no need to worry~ I won't steal your hubby~" She reassured me as she clinged to my arm. "Wait I think you're misunderstanding something-" she cut you off, "Don't worry your boyfriend is ALL~~ yours I won't steal him." she reassured me again. 

"Wait! Dabi isn't my boyfriend." you told her, her eyes widen. "Really?? That's weird since he seems to-" She was cut off by Dabi giving her a glare. She soon let out a giggle, "Oh I see how it is~" she giggled. Soon, a man with a mask called her. "Toga! Come here!" the man shouted, "Coming Twice! Anywho, I'll talk to you later!" she spoke out as she soon left. 

"...Well I like the idea of it." he spoke out. "Huh??" You replied, not properly hearing what it was. He only let out a smirk and ruffled your hair. You watched as he left, you were baffled by what he had done... "Is he... Is he fucking teasing me?" you spoke out in disbelief. 

-Time Skip-

"Kuro." you spoke out, your brother hummed in response. "Go buy some eggs at the nearby grocery store." you told him, he let out a groan. "But it's 6:57..." he replied. "And? Come on, I'm cooking our dinner." you told him. He let out a loud groan as he slowly gets up from the couch. "Kuro just do it before I kick your ass." you added, "Yeah yeah... Where's the money though??" he asks. "I already placed it on the counter." you replied. He nodded and soon left. 

It was night time and you were at your apartment, you let out a sigh as it was a long day at work. All you wanted to do now was to cook, tell your brother to wash the dishes then boom! Head to your comfortable, lovely, and fluffy bed!Your phone soon let out a noise as someone had texted you. You walked towards your phone to see who texted you, to your suprise it was Touya. 

-Some dude with an "empty"  gun- 
Y/n, where are you right now?

-You-
I'm at my apartment, why?

-Some dude with an "empty" gun-
I'm headed there right now. 

-You-
What? Why??

-You-
Helloooo?? Touya???
did you just leave me on read you dick?!

You let out a sigh out of frustration as Touya hasn't even replied to what you had asked. Soon, there was a loud banging on your door which caused you to jump out of surprise. "Onee chan!! Onee chan!!" Your brother, Kuro, screamed. Your eyes widen as you quickly ran towards the door to open it. As soon as you opened it, you let out a gasp as you were met with Kuro carrying an injured Shouto. 

"Come in come in... Place him on the couch." You told Kuro, he nodded his head and quickly headed to the couch. You closed the door and headed towards the bathroom to look for the first aid kit. As soon as you found it, you quickly headed back to Shouto and Kuro. "What happened?" you ask as you looked at Shouto's body to see what kind of wounds he had. 

"I-I... I don't know... I found him on the street and I just had to..." He spoke out. "You did a good job." you complimented your brother, "He'll live." you reassured him. You didn't hand the first aid kit to Kuro since he was still shocked and you knew he wouldn't be able to tend Shouto's wounds properly. 

As you were focused on tending Shouto's wounds, you lost track of time and eventually forgot something important. Before you even knew it, you heard your door squeak open, you turned your head to see.... Touya who's facial expression was filled with shock and fear.