Chapter 5: Well fuck.

"You're... A WHAT?!" You yelled out, "I'm a-" He was cut off by Dabi grabbing his wrist, Dabi grabbed yours also and pulled both of you down for cover. "I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS!!" You screamed, while gunshots could be heard everywhere.

"I mean... You did sign the contract." Hawks chuckled while Dabi focused on killing the people shooting the three of you."THE CONTRACT DIDN'T SAY THAT YOU WERE A MAFIA LEADER!!" You replied. "Both actually, we're both leaders." Hawks corrected you, you just let out a frustrated yell in response.

"WOW! YOU HAVE ANY MORE SECRETS?? LIKE THE PEOPLE VISITING YOU ARE PART OF A MAFIA OR SOMETHING?!" You yelled out sarcastically, "Actually... 60% of them are..." Hawks sheepishly replied, You gave him an 'I was joking' face. He let out an awkward chuckle.

"Surprise...??" He says, you only grumbled. You soon noticed a man with a bat running up towards you, you got up and kicked his hand, causing him to instantly let go of his weapon. The man let out a yell in pain, you grabbed his bat and hit his head with it, he soon dropped to the ground.

"Woah..." Hawks mumbled, while Dabi only stared at you before continuing to shoot some people. "That was fucking badass! Is he dead?" He added, "No, unconscious." You simply replied, you can't kill people, you didn't have the guts to. For you it feels wrong.

You didn't let go of the bat, it was going to be a good defence. 'After this, I swear to all things great, I will quit this fucking job!' You thought as you removed your heels, they were getting in your way.

"Have you called the back up?" Hawks asks Dabi, "I called them ever since I noticed something suspicious. They'll be here soon." He replied, Hawks let out a chuckle, "Looks like your father really wants to get out of his way." Hawks commented. 

'Dabi's father?' You thought, confused. You were about to open your mouth to ask but then, "Boss!" Yelled out a male, possibly a member of their mafia. The three of you turned to where it was, it revealed more members of the mafia, possibly the ones who mostly do the dirty work. 

"Boss, we have the car outside, just at the back." A member spoke out, Hawks nodded, "All right, lets go-" He was cut off by a loud noise that caused the building to shake. "WAS THAT A FUCKING BOMB?!" You yelled out, pointing out the obvious. 

"Fuck... They really want to kill us huh?" Hawks commented as soon as he heard footsteps that came from a lot of people. "We should split." Dabi suggested, Hawks nodded. Dabi grabbed your wrist and dragged you to somewhere to the left, while Hawks and the backup went to the right. Everything happened so quickly that you weren't able to properly process it. 

"Wha- Where the fuck-" You were cut off as soon as you heard yells and shouts along the words "Here! They're Here!". Both of you soon got inside a room, to take a breather and to hide. Your hands trembled as your legs weaken and soon you fell to the ground. 

Everything was too much for you to process, your boss and his partner is suddenly a fucking mafia boss, his enemies are also trying to murder you all! "Fuck... Why didn't I read the contract properly..." You mumbled. 

Dabi, on the other hand, felt a little guilty. You got into a situation you didn't want to be in, and he felt it was partially his fault. He wanted to cheer you up a bit, after all, you played a big role to help him where he is now. But too bad, he's shit at cheering up people. "...I never thought that the 'Wild Tiger' would show her vulnerable side." Dabi commented, you slowly look up to him, "What? How do you know that..." You were at lost for words. 

"You really don't remember me? Master?" Dabi replied.