Home Sweet Home (Chapter 6)

Start from the beginning

"Alright lets go!" Alix said when I finished. 

Time skip to next day at school in class (cause I have no ideas, still Mari POV)

Yesterday was fun training the new recruits, Alix has the potential to become commander of the guards in China in the future. Maybe I can recruit Kim to become a guard as well, I'll have to ask him later. 

"Good morning, class!" Auntie said. "Good morning, Miss Bustier" the class answered. "Ok class you have 15 minutes left to do what you want then class will start."

 Hmm what should I do for the next 15 minutes?  

"Hey, Mari can you come here?" Kim asked me. "Sure!" I said walking over. "So what's up?" I asked. "I dare you, Nino, Alix, Alya, and Adrien to do Improvised Acapella." Kim said with a smirk. Oh, game on. "Sure Kim, what song?" "How about... 'Electric Love' by BØRNS." "Alright then Alya you start."

"OMG NINO!!!! 🤣" Kim yelled clutching his stomach while laughing. "Wait can we all just stop and admire the acapella just now before Nino sang. That was so good especially since it was Improvised." Rose said excitedly. "Yeah, how did you guys do that its not like you planned this." Juleka said shocked. "I've got no clue it just happened." Alya said confused as well. "Well planned or not you guys still sounded good, with the exception of Nino." Mylene said. "HEY! I'll have you know, when I want to, I can sing very well!" Nino said as he placed his hands to his heart playfully. "I 78% doubt that, but I could be wrong." Max said. "Well you are, whenever Nino is really in the mood, he actually sings good." I said facepalming. "Really I'm gonna have to see it to believe it." Adrien said. 

"Alright class it's been 15 mins, please go to your seats so I can begin class." Aunt Caline said. 

After school (still Mari POV)

"Do you guys wanna hang out at my house today?" I asked the class. "Sure but isn't your room a little to small to fit our entire class?" Max asked. "Well we did come back from traveling for a few years and thought it would be a better idea to get a bigger house so having you guys over wont be crowded at all, in fact we wont mind you guys staying over the night we have plenty of rooms for you guys to stay in anyways." Nino enthusiastically said before I could say anything. 

"Pfft you really just want to show off and have 'alone time' with Alya, don't you Nino ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• )." I said with a smug face. "R-Rin! I swear to god you've become even more dirty minded then when we were kids!" Nino said blushing madly. "Haha! Guilty as charged! Though I've always been this dirty minded I just never showed it." I said shrugging Nino's comment off forgetting the class is still there. I then realized the class was still there, I look over to the class and see Alya blushing hard and the rest just staring at me like I just swallowed fire. 

I had a small glance towards Lila, she seems to have something on her mind. Lila then noticed me staring at her and our eyes met. 'Damn her olive eyes are so beautiful!' My thoughts are interrupted by Nino jabbing my side with his elbow. "God damn Nino you need to control your damn strength!" I said crouching while clutching my side. "Are you okay?" Chloe, Kagami, and Lila asked at the same time. Chloe, Kagami, and Lila turned away slightly blushing. "I'm fine you three!" I said chuckling. 

"Come on you four stop flirting and lets go!" Nino yelled peaking through the doorway. "Shut up Nino where not flirting." I yelled back blushing slightly. "Come on guys lets go." I said turning to Chloe, Kagami, and Lila. 

We met up with the rest of the class outside, then one of my limo's pulled up.

"Who's limo is that?" Luka asked. "Marin's" Nino said as he went to hold the door open for the class. "Well are you gonna get in 'Your Highness'!" Nino said sarcastically and jokingly while bowing. Me, Kagami and Alix laughed at his statement while the class stood there confused. "Its just a inside joke." Nino said trying to cover up. "Alright come on we don't have all day." Alya said getting into the car. 

Another time skip (out side the house)

"Welp here we are home sweet home."

OML I'm finally done with Chapter 6 there's not much to say except that I hoped you enjoy, to those who don't know I have started a few other books, a one shot book, a sin book, and a mlb x mha book. (1396 words)