Oc explanation and how they look

the video above shows the ocs^

So Mari, Nino, and Caline have marks on there arms, those marks show that they are apart of the royal family, when the're born they are born with the mark.

Then there are x marks on there faces, Caline's is covered with a bandage. The mark represents that they have finished there self defense/gaurd training but since there a part of the royal family the mark is black. Those that are not in the royal family that has gone through training (mainly guards) have a white x. Since kagami is technically not a official guard and is still in training she doesn't have a mark.

All the ocs look different than the original series ovbsly since its my AU and there also older than the original AU.

Chloe, Lila, and Kagami all have a pin type thing in there hair. For Chloe and Lilas Mari left them in there lockers secretly before she left. For Kagamis Mari gave it to her before Kagami left China to go back to Paris. All 3 have some green on the pin. The green is to represent Mari's unconditional love, forgiveness and compassion for the 3.

so if i hadn't answered any questions of yours just leave a comment and I'll answer it
byeee

edit: I changed how mari looks and I think its an improvement :> ill be posting the next chapter soon