Home Sweet Home (Chapter 6)

Mari POV 

"Alright class anymore questions for Mari and Nino? Yes, Alya." Miss Bustier says pointing at Alya. "Mari are there anymore secrets or anything in general that we don't know of?" Alya asked. 

Mhm yeah, besides being intersexual, I'm apart of royalty, my real name is Mariana/Marin Miraculous, Nino's real name is Nicholas, Alix is Nino and I's cousin, Nino and I are pop-stars with hidden identities, Kagami is a guard in training to become one of my personal guards and knows most of my secrets, Nino is my personal guard, I like girls and 3 of them at that, the healing blood isn't the only thing the disease caused, my entire family has powers and that I'm the most powerful, I can give anyone powers, me and Nino are blood bound twins, my uncle is after me and my powers and Nino and I have to fight him in China since we got there and most likely are going to have to fight him here in Paris, and that I have an entire arsenal in my house as well as tons of weapons in my bag as well as Nino. So YES I have a lot of secrets but I cant tell them all of that, I'll just say a few of them and the rest is up to fate.

"Yes, there are a lot more secrets that will be reveled in due time but for now all I'll say is since I look like a boy, it's up to you but if you want you can call me Marin when we're around other people who don't know. If anything happens that you think is dangerous or can put people in danger notify either Nino, Miss Bustier, Kagami, Alix, or me immediately. I also forgot to mention Alix is Nino and I's cousin as well, Alix's mom is my uncle's sister so that makes her family as well." I said as calm and casual as I can. I heard no response so I look towards my classmates and see that everyone looked shocked, besides Nino, Miss Bustier, Kagami, and Alix. "Umm. Mari I think u broke them". Nino spoke as Kagami and Alix laugh in the background at their reactions. "Umm😅. Guys?" "I think we should let them process everything" Auntie said trying no to laugh. 

We decided to let them process everything the rest of the day and after school ended I see Alix in the girls locker room changing into a uniform so I went to ask her. "Hey Alix what's up?" "Hey Mar, I'm just changing into my uniform to train the new recruits for the schools military program with Kim". Alix replied while securing her hat. 

I've gotta say, It looks good on her I wonder what Kim will think ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• )

I've gotta say, It looks good on her I wonder what Kim will think ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• ). "Can I join you?" "Sure do you have anything to change into?" Alix asked. "Yeah hold up." I said as I go into my bag and grab my combat clothes, without weapons showing of course and tying my hair up.