Waking up(kuzupeko)

This is no suprise is it, but come on, you know I had to start with the otp babies<3 And also there will be cussing because of Fuyuhiko so if you're sensitive please be aware<3

Fuyuhikos pow

Everyday, everynight. I waited, I waited for her to come back, for peko to come back. It was like I was empty without her, there was always something missing. I just sat there, and looked at her pale face under the glass, everyday. I didn't eat or sleep as much, the others said it was unhealthy, and it probably was, but I didn't care, it didn't matter. All that mattered was that she would come back, come back to me. I sat down next to her pod again, as I did everyday, and just stared at her.

Many of the others had already woken up, like Mikan, Gundham, Nagito, Nekomaru. But Peko was still laying there, lifeless and pale. She was going to wake up.. Right?..

A knock on the door, swept me out of my thoughts and into reality. "Come in" I said in a rather sad tone, not taking my eyes off of Peko for even 1 second. It was Hajime, as always, worried for me. "Uh.. Fuyuhiko.. I brought you some food, its not healthy for you to starve like that" he said, and gave me a plate of chicken. I didn't answer him, and didn't react at all, just stared down at Peko like always. "Uhm you should really" Hajime started, but I cut him off. "I DONT CARE WHAT I SHOULD, I DONT WANT YOUR FUCKING CHICKEN BASTARD!" I yelled "I.. I just want her to wake up.. That's all I want". I tried to hold my tears back, but failed.

"Fuyuhiko, I'm sure she will wake up, after all just look at the others! They almost all woke up, the case is no different for Peko!" I stopped crying and wiped my tears from my eyes. We where silent for some minutes, but then Hajime started speaking again. "What are you going to say to her when she wakes up?" I sighed "a lot of things.. " "what things?" "ITS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS ORANGE JUICE HOE!" I sighed again, mumbling "sorry". We where silent again, until Hajime broke the silence yet again.

"You know I'm sure Peko would appreciate you eating" Hajime said nervously and tried giving me the chicken again. I sighed heavely and finnaly moved my gaze towards Hajime and took his offer. I ate it all. I was quite hungry after all. "Thank you I guess, now leave me the fuck alone would ya" I gave him a small thank you smile, and he smiled back as he left.

"She's gonna wake up soon, don't worry" He closed the door and I was alone yet again..

I thought for a while, what was I gonna say to her when she woke up? I should prepare something for her.. Some kind of speech? Yes I gotta make that!

"BEEP BEEP"

I almost fell down of my chair as I heard that sound. It was the sound I had waited to hear for months, the sound I had dreamed of every night. Her finnaly waking up. And I had no fucking idea of what I was gonna say to her.. God dammit Fuyuhiko..

The glass opened, and the tall swordswoman slowly sat up. I made a intense stare, waiting for her to notice me. She looked around confused, but then finnaly noticed me.

"Y-Young master" she said, tears forming in her eyes. "P-Peko" I said back, my tears already streaming down my cheeks. I hugged her tight, and we both started to cry. This was the moment I had been waiting for for so long, and now it was finnaly here.

When we finnaly pulled away, it was like my brain didn't work. I just grabbed her chin, pulled her close and kissed her. It happened so fast, I didn't realize what the actual fuck I was doing. But I didnt stop, I wrapped my arms around her neck, and she cupped my cheeks with her hands. Our kiss seemed to go on forever, but in the end we finnaly parted, since we where simply out of breath.

It was perfect. Even though I hadn't said anything, nothing in the whole world could describe the happiness I was feeling at that moment. I knew, she was finnaly here again with me, and I knew I was never gonna let her go ever again.

"Welcome home Peko"

Ok I wrote this at 3am I'm gonna sleep now lmao, its my 1st time ever writing a one shot so don't judge. Have a nice day/night byeee.
And remember that the requests are always open!!!!