"Must have been around the same time me and Emily met her."

Doc turned her him, "You've met Ellanora before?"

Kurt nodded, "It was the same night as that terrible rain storm a few months back. She was leaving Tombstone but headed back once Emily told her about some men saying they were gonna kill some law men in town."

Doc looked off for a moment. Kurt was talking about the night Morgan died. Doc found it hard to recall that night because he had gotten so drunk. He got drunk because he was so upset that Elle had left town. His heart was broken. When she walked back through that door, he didn't believe it was actually her. Doc thought she was in his mind. It wasn't until the next morning when he heard the news of Morgan's death and Virgil's condition, did he see Elle standing in the road with Wyatt.

She was talking with Wyatt about what had happened, her back away from Doc that morning. Wyatt had caught his gaze, causing Ellanora to turn to him, and sure enough, she wasn't a dream or only in his head. She had returned to town.

"Are you two married?" Kurt asked leaning on the post next to the gate.

Doc turned to him, snapping out of the past events, and shook his head, "No, I asked for her hand. But I have no ring, no dress, nothing." Doc frowned at his reality.

Kurt nodded and took off his hat. "Why not get married here?"

Doc turned to look at him straight on, he gave him a look as if he had two heads.

Kurt put his hands up, "Now hear me out." Doc crossed his arms over his chest. "Me and Emily didn't get married in a church, we had her mother there and that's all we needed."

"A witness?" Doc questioned.

Kurt nodded, "All you need is one witness. If you truly love her, as she loves you, one witness to confirm the marriage is all you need."

Doc looked back to Elle up at the house, her smile made Doc's heart flutter.

"It won't be approved in the eyes of god but then again," Kurt chuckled and Doc nodded. He knew what he was talking about.

"Killing is a sin." Doc chuckled wholeheartedly as Kurt smirked.

Staring down the hill, the wind blew through the valley like a ghost. The trees danced in its presence, leaving nothing but the fallen leaves in the wind. There was no noise, just the wind howling. No animals scurried across the ground. No bird sang the song of the day. There was nothing. Just peace.

They didn't have a lot of money, just enough for Doc to buy a ring from the blacksmith back in town. It's gold shined brighter then the sun. The blacksmith felt for the couple and placed a small jewel that he had, on the ring. It wasn't worth anything, but to Elle it was worth everything.

Elle hesitantly put on the dress Emily had given her. It was very simple, a white long dress. No corset, no tying or heavy fabric. Just a white lace dress. She placed her things in saddle of Ash and turned to be greeted by Doc Holliday at the doorway of the barn.

Her breathing was shaky as she saw Doc, wearing a west and button up, with his black jacket, boots and hat to go with it. He didn't have a suit, he didn't own one anymore. But he held himself high with his sophistication, and southern charm.

"Hello Darling." He said holding his hand out.

Elle walked closer to him, holding her dress up as she did. She reached for his hand and took it. His warm fingers wrapped around her small soft hand.

Doc led her out into the field, up over the hill. Kurt and Emily were there, with their baby. The sun was just about to set when they stood on the hill and gave their lives to each other.

It seemed unusual for the two who both lost the ones they cared for, to now be standing with each other, hand in hand, sharing the same name. Elle felt safe in his arms. It was just them, nothing else.

Doc took Elle's face in his hands and kissed her like he had never kissed her before. His moustache tickled her upper lip making her smile into his lips. He pulled away and looked deep into her eyes. His thumb moved across her check as Elle closed her eyes, leaning into his touch.

The barn was cold but the closeness of their bodies seemed to warm them up. Elle looked up at Doc, who still had his hand on her cheek, admiring her beauty. Elle ran her hand over his shoulders and reached the collar of his shirt. She picked at the top button before glancing up at him again. Doc put his hand on the nape of Ellanora's neck and kissed her again. As they kissed, she started to unbutton his shirt. Once all the buttons were undone, she ran her hands along his bare chest, her soft hands brought chills down his spine.

He pulled away again and started to untie the strings on the back of her dress. She turned around, moved her hair to one shoulder, as he started to pull at the knots. Doc leaned in and kissed her bare shoulder once the dress became lose. She closed her eyes and leaned back on him as he continued to make contact with her bare skin. She turned back around, with her dress loosely holding onto her body, and brought his face to hers, kissing him again.

Doc picked her up as they kissed and lay her down on the hay bed they had made. It was no luxury hotel room, but it was no matter to them.

All that mattered is that the two of them became one. They shared their passion for each other, skin to skin, lips to lips. Hearts to hearts.

They truly loved each other.