Chapter 5: Izuku Midoriya

Izuku dodged as fast as he could, Keigo was throwing punches and kicks like usual. Izuku blocked a few attacks and Izuku fought back and landed a few hits on the no.3 hero, but not as much as Keigo. With a swift kick to the side of Izuku and a punch to his face, Izuku fell down onto the mat.

Keigo held out his hand for Midoriya to take and Izuku took it and was helped up off the ground by Keigo.

"I gotta admit Izuku, you really have gotten real better," Keigo told him "you've been training harder than before and it's showing"

Izuku smiled, "well with the Sports festival coming up, I thought I should train more," Izuku said

"Make sense, but I don't think you'll get far if you just rely on what I've taught you," Keigo told him "The Sports Festival is meant to show off what you can do and what you can do with your Quirk," Keigo said

"I'm not sure a lot of people will like a kid who breaks his bones," Izuku said with a faint smile

"Then don't," Keigo said "and what I mean by that is ask Mr. Yagi for help, I'm sure he could help you"

Izuku thought about it, there had to be some way to control One for All and All-Might had to know something or at least maybe someone who could help.

"I'll ask him the next time I see him," Izuku said

"Good" Keigo told him "now, let's go round 5"

Izuku nodded and the two went on the mat again and got into fighting positions.

Without missing a beat, Keigo quickly went for a spin kick and Izuku blocked the attack and pushed Keigo's leg away before going in for a punch, but Keigo moved his head and dodged Izuku's attack, Izuku quickly grabbed Keigo's other arm and threw him down to the mat, Izuku quickly turned to pin him, but Keigo was faster and pushed his body up and went for a kick but Izuku blocked it with his forearms, Keigo then quickly got up and with the back of his fist, he hit Izuku in the side, Izuku grunted but he quickly pushed the pain aside and punched Keigo in the jaw before punching him in the stomach.

Keigo backed up and he quickly regained himself and went for a low kick, but Izuku expected this and hopped back and then went for a kick to Keigo's left side but Keigo grabbed it and pinned Izuku to the floor.

Izuku used his other leg that was pinned under Keigo to flip him over and quickly got up and stepped on his chest. Keigo looked up at Izuku and smiled

"Alright, You win this one Izuku," Keigo said

Izuku helped him and the two smiled at each other. Keigo offered Izuku a quick shower and Izuku took it before he left and went to the beach to call All-Might.

Izuku needed to control his power. He needed to get stronger or else he would keep feeling like he could do nothing, and he'd make Yui worried and he didn't want her to see her cry again. Not like that. The new scar on his eye and on his hand had reminded him that he could do something but then become useless as soon as he broke his bones.

He didn't want to break his bones... he didn't want to be useless... he didn't want Yui to worry and be afraid that he'd get hurt. There was still a week until the sports festival and Izuku was going to get stronger and learn to control his power. No matter what.

.

.

.

After a call with All-Might, telling him how he needed to get at least some control of his power, and while he said he couldn't help Izuku himself, so, sounding like he was nervous, he gave Izuku an address and told him to seek him out. Apparently, the person that he was told to look for was a Pro-Hero named Gran Tarino, he used to be All-Might's homeroom teacher and he had known about One For All and since All-Might had learned how to control some of his power thanks to Gran Tarino, Izuku knew he would be the best person to help him figure out his powers.

Izuku knocked on the door but saw that it was slightly opened, Izuku was a bit confused, but he slowly opened the door

"Hello?" Izuku called

As the light of the day entered the apartment he saw an old man in what looked like a pool of blood!

"AHHHHHH!" Izuku cried "HE'S DEAD!"

The old man's head then popped up with a smile and looked to Izuku, "I'm Alive"

"HE'S ALIVE!"

The old man then got up and looked to the mess on the floor, "And there goes my Ketchup and sausages" He said, he then looked to Izuku, "And who would you be?" He asked

"Izuku Midoriya" Izuku told him "All-Might sent me"

"Ah, Toshi sent you..." He said

Just then he quickly hopped around at such speed Izuku couldn't even see him, until then he was suddenly hit in the back and Izuku fell to the ground with Gran Tarino on top of him

"Tell me... why are you here?" He asked

Izuku looked at the old man, "I-I wanna get stronger! Every time I've used One For All, I've broken my bones and I don't want that anymore!" Izuku said

"Good, but I can tell that's not the only reason" Gran Tarino told him "If you wanted to stop breaking your bones, you would've asked Toshinori how once you did it the first time, so I'll ask you again kid, why are you here?"

Izuku looked at him and he thought back to what truly inspired him to become stronger, why he didn't want to break his bones in the first place. Yui.

"There's someone who I don't want to worry about breaking my bones, who I don't want to see cry because of me" Izuku told him "They're the reason I want to control some of my power"

Gran Tarino smiled at him and got off the boy, "Kid, you better prepare yourself, because unlike Toshi, I won't be going easy on you"

Izuku smiled, "I-I wouldn't have it any other way!" Izuku said with a smile

'Yui... I promise that I'll get stronger!' Izuku swore to himself as to Yui

.

.

.

I'm sorry to make this chapter short, but I wanted to focus on Izuku this time as well as focus on how he had really felt about Yui being worried and crying because of him.

Also, I won't be revealing how much Izuku had gained control over One For All. Because that will be shown in the Next chapter, speaking of which...

In the next chapter! Sports Festival begins! The Power of the 9th! No.1 Vs No.2! Who's Flames burn brighter!?

Till next time!