Chapter 15: Summer camp is Killer pt.2

I missed Yui's Birthday!? What!? How could I do such a terrible thing!!!

Well anyway! Happy Late Birthday Yui Kodai!

And in case I forget later, Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all of you! I hope you all have a wonderful time and hope you all stay safe.

.

.

.

.

"Aaaaaah~!" Izuku said as he leaned his head back against the warm stone. Currently, he and the other boys, as well as the boys of 1B were in the hot spring, trying to relax. Thankfully, Monoma had been knocked out and outside of the water after he tried to argue with 1A. And more importantly, Izuku's lower regions had finally stopped aching. it was embarrassing though as Iida and Kirishima had to carry him inside as if he was dead.

But now he could finally relax.

"Dude, the girls are naked only across that wall."

his eyes shot back open completely tense again. He looked over to Mineta and Kaminari, along with Sen and Hiryu talking a few feet from him in the springs.

"Seriously Kaminari? You of all people aren't going to take this golden opportunity!?" Mineta cried

"I can't man!" Kaminari cried "Look the last thing I want to do is peek on the girls right now... l-let's just relax, yeah?"

"What!? Just who are you and what have you done with Kaminari!?" Mineta asked

"I-I'm still me! I-I just-"

"He doesn't want to ruin the chances with Reiko, right?" Hiryu asked with a smirk

"Hold up! You and Reiko... are a thing!?" Sen asked

Kaminari gained a bit of a blush, "I-It's not like that" Kaminari said bashfully,

"You damn traitor!" Mineta cried "What about you three!?" Mineta cried as he pointed to Izuku, Tokoyami, and Kirishima

"Us?" The three asked in unison

"Yeah! Come on Izuku! Don't you want to see what Yui looks like Naked!? Or what about you Tokoyami? What about Kinoko! And Kirishima! Don't you want to see Mina!?" Mineta cried

As Mineta said that, Both Izuku and Tokoyami's eyes widened, however, Kirishima paid no attention, it was unmanly to think about another girl when he was already with Melissa. However, for the other two boys, Images of Yui and Kinoko began to flood their brains over and over again, and couldn't get the images out of their minds.

Kirishima looked to his friends, "Uh...you guys ok?" he asked "You two blanked out for a second as soon as Mineta said... Should I even ask?"

The two boys looked at Kirishima and shook their heads, "...No thank you."

The others resumed talking and Izuku dunked himself entirely under the water punching himself in the face. His mind had now decided to add daydreaming to the mix. 'Why me?' he asked himself 'I really shouldn't really be thinking about Yui like that, with our relationship so early, I don't want to be influenced by Mineta! But...' Izuku began but shook his head from such lewd thoughts

Izuku then started to hear muffled yelling above water, curious as to what was going on, he came up out of the water, only to see Iida yelling up at the top of the barrier wall between the girls and boys spring rooms. When Izuku looked to the top of the barrier, he saw Kota standing on the wall.

"You! Scrotum-Punching Brat! What are you doing up there!? Are you trying to spy on the girls!?" Iida cried

Kota scowled down at Iida, "I'm not spying stupid! I'm the one making sure you idiots aren't the ones spying!" Kota said, "I already heard the grape perv talking about it!"