Chapter Nineteen - Anger Management (Clem Choice) {Part 5}

Start from the beginning

"Finish up and head back. I want to be in before dark." Lilly demanded, Minerva quickly looked at me and Clem before turning back to Lilly, her face quickly shifted into a fearful expression.

"Yes ma'am." She quickly responded. Lilly and the other two raiders that were accompanying her walked off. Minerva turned towards her axe and picked it up again. She then turned to Clem and me.

"Our boat leaves for the Delta in two days. Then it will be a couple of weeks before we can come back for the rest of you. When we do, Don't fight. The only way you're gonna save your people is to let us take them. I'm serious. Don't fight." Minerva spoke, Clem shook her head and glared at Minerva, determined.

"If Tenn could see you now.. he'd be ashamed to call you his sister." She whispered back, I nodded.

"Besides. When you decided to come take your people to a place they don't want to go against their will, you lost all of our respect and your control of our decisions Minerva." I added. Minerva glared then quickly ran off to join her people. I placed my hand on Clem's shoulder and she nodded at me. We all stood up and watched her run off. Willy frowned and we all looked at him.

"You okay bud?" I asked, Willy shook his head, determined.

"Yeah.. we gotta get on that boat though.. and find a way to get them to leave us alone for good." He spoke, determination on his face. I smiled at him gave his shoulder a pat. He smiled back. Clem nodded and addressed us again.

"You head home Willy. Start getting things ready, get everyone caught up on the plan." She ordered, Willy furrowed his brows.

"Everyone except Tenn." he muttered, Aj turned to him threateningly.

"I warned you.." He snapped, Clem turned to him.

"Enough! Both of you." She spoke, I slowly grabbed Clem's hand.

"I'm guessing us three will go find James?" I spoke, Clem nodded. She lifted my hand that was holding hers and kissed it. I blushed a bit.

"Be safe, alright guys?" Willy spoke, we all nodded.

"Yeah of course I will. And you be safe too Willy. We'll See you after." I waved before walking along side Clem and Aj. Clem kept her hand in mine as we walked.

After a little while of walking in silence, Clem decided to break it.

"So. How many walkers do you think James will help us get?" She asked, I put my free hand on my chin.

"Hmmm.. fifteen.. maybeeee 20 maybe more?" I laughed, I looked over at Aj who was sadly looking at the ground. He was about to answer when his face shifted in pain.

"Clem I don't... ow..!" He cried, holding his side. Me and Clem quickly reached out to support him.

"His gunshot wound..." I spoke, Clem quickly began to check on him.

"It feels like someone pinched me from inside.." He added, Clem frowned.

"Here. Let's rest a second." She spoke, we both helped Aj sit on top of a log. I sat next to him while Clem kept a lookout. Aj put his hand on his side.

"Clem.. (Y/N)..? I keep thinking.. when Willy said all that stuff about Tenn before.. I got so mad. He was being mean! And Tenn wasn't even there to defend himself. I wanted to hurt him, I know I shouldn't. But I just can't stop thinking about it... I wanna just.. punch his head. I tried breathing.. kicking rocks.. I don't like this feeling.. wanting to hurt somebody."He admitted, I placed my hand on his lap.

"I know it's hard Aj. But thoughts like that, they go away." Clem explained, I nodded.

"It might take some time, and maybe talking to someone about your feelings can also help." I added, Aj groaned.