~The Beach~

*Ik..as if i'm gonna let her take my girl away...it took us a long time to be together, so there's no way i'm letting her take Jade away.
i'll plan something while their gone*Perrie said while Harry Answered Perrie and said *you gotta do it faster, this is just a guess but, that girl is trying to steal Jade away, and she's gonna do that by hanging out w her.* They all looked at Perrie with sympathy and nodded. Perrie sighed deeply knowing that she might lose Jade.

(TIMESKIP 7:07 PM LM HOUSE)

Jade's Pov:

 I just got home. I turned around to look at my surroundings

I didn't do anything right ??....Did I do something....okai why am I scared....I did nothing wrong right???....Think Jade...think...Okai im good.It's just 9:43 Pm it's not that  late...

I open the door to reveal everyone  cleaning like they just finished a movie.

See im right!. Hmp!

*Uhh hi, did you watch a movie?* I  asked, while putting my coat at the coat hanger. Perrie answered my question  and said *We did actually...* Everyone was still silent, So Jesy decided to talk and say *So how was your day Jade?* I smile widely now that the question Iv'e been waiting for has been asked. *It actually turned out pretty well we both went to a cafe first , then we went to the carnival...* I paused.

Their not actually interested in my day why are they even asking the question ugh!.

*Your not clearly interested in my-* I got cut off my beautiful Jessica Nelson.
*were actually planning on going to the beach tommorrow...you free?* I looked around again and everybody was listening but not looking. Well obviously I said *ofc!...but.. can sofia come?.*
All head (except mine ofcourse) turned to Perrie .Just then I  realized what I just said

She was jealous!!! The whole time she was jealous!
*Uh i'm sorry that was Aver very very stupid question it's fine if she-* I got cut off again by Jessica saying *No it's fine she can come * My eyes blew wide as my head turned to exactly to Perrie who was facing the other side making her back all I see. Everyone was all also shocked by what Jesy just said so I asked and said *Uh are you sure Jes? cuz you know it's fine if she wont-* Cut off AGAIN! by Perrie Edwards this time.

Why won't this people let me finish my damn sentence

*It's fine Jade she can come, Don't worry about me...* It became quiet again.

Okai  iv'e had enough silence in my life!.

 So I pulled Perrie upstairs straight to my room. I locked the door, slammed Perrie in the wall, locked her up and kissed her. I  slowly pull away and said *what's wrong babe?* Perrie didn't say a word, So I decided to punish her  by kissing her again. As much as I didn't want to pull away from the kiss, I had to know what was Perrie's problem. I slowly and gently pulled away. *babe what's wrong?.* Perrie once again was still silent *Your really still not gonna talk to me huh?, *sigh* you leave me no choice I guess* I kissed her again  and I really didn't want to let go so did Perrie. Perrie putted her hands on my waist , while I also put my hands on Perrie's waist.

Oh wait...pull away now jade....Jade!...JADE AMELIA THIRWALL PULL AWAY!

I gently and slowly pulled away and said *Im gonna ask one mor- * I  got cut off by Perrie shouting *She's trying to still you okai?!* I was confused by what she said, and she continued. *She's trying to steal you from me by hanging out with you...* I laughed and said *are you jealous?* Perrie shouted and said *YES!,YES I AM!* I was still calm, while Perrie was freaking out. 

I giggled and sighed in content and said *Dont shout at me baba , your my baby no one's stealing me from you baba, no one. I won't ever fall for anybody else. You got my heart and locked it in a box and threw the key away. Im stuck with you for the rest of my life* Perrie looked softly at me and said *i  am?* I giggled and said *Yes you are, you are my baby Perrie. Perrie walked Towards me and held  my hand. Perrie pulled me up and kissed me and said *You cant tease my like that your a bully* I smile widely  *Maybe i am.* I said while shrugging she smiled and kissed me again.

(TIME SKIP MORNING 9:09 AM)

The girls were in the car drive to the beach. Jade was in the middle of Perrie and Sofia. Jade fell asleep. Her head fell on Sofia's shoulders and it turns out Jade noticed, so she slowly moved her head to Perrie's shoulders. Perrie got startled by that but slowly smiled, while jade also smiled back. they were at the beach.

(TIME SKIP 11:07 AM) the girls already had lunch, so they were ready to take a swim. The girls changed to their swimsuits. Perrie and Sofia both went out of the bathroom at the same time. They were wearing something very revealing. Every boy there was staring/blushing at them. when jade saw Perrie, she blushed. Jade ran towards Perrie and pulled her in their shade and said *what are you doin?!* Perrie answered and said *huh? what do you mean* jade answered back and said *I mean what are you wearing?!* Perrie tried her best not to laugh so she said *oh I thought it was a nice day to wear my new swimsuit* Jade got angrier and said *can't you see how revealing that is?!* Perrie nodded and jade putted a light colored, long vest in Perrie to cover her up. Jade didn't care that Sofia was wearing something revealing. Perrie was laying in her chair, and the other girls went to grab drinks. Jade nearly dropped the drink she was holding when she saw Perrie...

I got tired and didn't edit the last bit....so sorry......anyways have a goodnight, afternoon ,or maybe good morning.😊💖
enjoyy this chapterr.(and also sorry about the cliff hanger)😊💖

From you weird writer: Ash.💖