15

Terry and Marinette both loved the day they got to spend together and yes they did find Andre by the Notre Dame construction site right under the Rose window which had miraculously survived the fire several months prior. Coconut ash with raspberry bits, Dusted midnight sky (basically blue moon ice cream with crumbled cookie), and Strawberry with chocolate chip was their ice cream flavors. "For the lives you share" Andre told them before whispering, "Don't worry I can keep a secret"

He was something Terry would admit that. Max had even come with and ended up with a Burnt orange sherbet, Mint, and Chocolate for her flavors. It represented her love of computers. But right now Terry, his family, Max, and Mari were standing outside one of the many Parisian courthouses for the trial of the Akuma class. Nino was going to give his statement via computer due to a class he couldn't miss back in Gotham. 

Terry, Max, Marinette, and his family took their seats. The Akuma class was marched into the seats of the accused. They were all dressed in grey jumpers and the three under the strictest guard was Alya, Lila, and Adrien.

The first to the stand was Nino over telecam. He answered the questions, and gave his statement. I guess I should mention that during his time on the seat Alya was removed fromthe court for disturbance during a hearing. So not only did it confirm her guilt she got an additional five years and community service for it along with whatever the rest of the class was getting. Maxine went next gave her statement along with a but load of evidence that she'd collected in the short span of time that the class had been there.

It was a lot. Then again never underestimate Maxine Gibbson especially when she is angry. Marinete was next with her doctors records that showed abuse from her classmates and how many times she'd ended up in the hospital because of them. They started shouting till her doctor countered them by saying at one time he and a couple of nurses had to pry them off of her after she'd gone through surgery for extreme internal damage to her liver, and stomach. Terry kept himself sitting in his seat so he wouldn't punch any of them.

 "I've heard and seen enough." The judge said after that outburst. "The Class of Miss Caline Bustier will receive 25 year of prison time, but for their interference in the justice system Adrien Agreste and Lila Rossi I sentence you both to 60 to life. All your families assets will be overturned to the government" The Judge said before banging her gavel

Terry was actually surprised that he didn't have to make a statement. Then again he had helped to get the information as Batman so he guessed that was good.

But know he could focus his energies on school, Batman, and of course Marinette.

He let a smile grace his face as the entire class was forcibly taken away by the police force.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short Chapter I have no idea what criminal proceedings are for international incidents or domestic incidents. Author is extremely sorry for this see you all next chapter.