13

It had been a few weeks since the Parisian students left Gotham and everyone was rather happy they were gone. Only problem was Terry and Marinette were being called to stand and testify against Adrien Agreste to lock him up along with Lila Rossi and the rest of the class. Terry wasn't looking forward to this if he was to honest.

No it wasn't the testifying part that scared him it was meeting Marinette's parents that scared him half to death. "Seriously I can face Jokerz, Spellbinder, Inque, Shriek, and evil meta's. This shouldn't be a problem for me" Terry grumbled as he packed his bag for Paris.

He'd be taking the Batsuit with him and if trouble happened in Gotham while he was away Mari gave him the horse Miraculous to use along with Plagg just in case, Mari's words not his. "C'mon kid Tom and Sabine aren't as bad as you think" Plagg told me.

"Didn't Tom at one point become akumatized and trapped Mari in a labyrinth of vines and thorns? And Sabine into a woman of Justice who wanted to undo the wrongs of Lila Rossi" Terry asked Plagg giving the  mini God a look.

"Yeah but that was because Adrien rejected Marinette because he was in love with the mask not the person behind it, like seriously how are that many people that blind? And let's be honest she deserved it and then some" Plagg retorted with a huff.

Terry just sighed as he zipped up his bag. Mister Wayne, His Mother, Matt, Nino, and Max were also coming along. Bruce had business in Paris regardless and Terry was still considered to be a minor so he had to have an adult with him in the courthouse when he testified against the class. Max's parents had already given his mother permission to be her guardian in this matter.

"Plagg be quiet for once in your life" Kalki nickered at him

"So I'm guessing he's always like this?" Terry asked the small horse kwamii

"You have no idea and I've known him for eons" Kalki complained with a huff and to Terry it looked like if kalki could she'd send plagg to a reform school, "He's more the type physically correct a person compared to Tikki who is much more verbal in the matter"

"10-4" he told her as she went through the wall dragging Plagg towards Mari's place.

He sighed as he finally got peace and quiet to think. He knew that Marinette's parents were important to her, but his reputation wasn't exactly spotless which might make her parents act like Dana's father in order to break them up.

Besides from what he'd heard from Nino and Chloe, Tom Dupain was a rather large man. Bout as big as Mad Stan maybe a little bit bigger. He sighed as he twisted the cat miraculous on his finger. The horse miraculous laid resting on  bridge of his nose, having told his mom that they were a pair of readers for some of Mister Wayne's mail since some of what he got was in ridiculously small print.

Terry then took a seat on his bed as the last several months came to him. Meeting Marinette at the door of her apartment. The two of them going to school together and the talks on the way there. Then when he crashed into her living room after dealing with what remained of Chimera. Yeah that he bet was going to go against him seeing as how Marinette had him strip so she could take care of his injuries. He couldn't look her in the eye for a week after that it had been so embarrassing. 

Finding out that she was ladybug while admitting that the league of assassins had no sense of decency. Yup another point against him. But since then they've been close to one another and well it lead them to eventually dating. "Ugh" Terry groaned as he flopped down onto his bed, "It's official Tom and Sabine are going to kill me "

"Kid quit exaggerating. Tom and Sabine aren't like that sure one's a former pro wrestler and the other a master of over 15 martial arts but all they want is for kit to be happy." Plagg told him as he munched on a wheel of Camembert. 

"When did you get back?" Terry asked slightly surprised.

"Oh when you where contemplating the things that have happened since you've meet Kitten" Plagg said like it was no big deal.

"How..." I asked

"Kid I've been around for eons I know what contemplation looks like especially when it comes relationships. I might have been cryptic with Adrien, but that was because he wasn't my true holder like you are. My kittens need to have more than just the ability to bend and change kid. They need to be agile, street smart, they have to have a greater awareness of what's around them, but when it comes to those closest to them they're protective but respect the boundaries set by whom they protect. Adrien was none of these things and it lead to my miraculous corrupting him." Plagg told me.

"You mentioned that before when I first got you. Mind explaining how this corruption works?" Terry asked him

"Well it's a rather taboo subject, but since you've asked I don't really see the harm in telling you." Plagg said getting situated on Terry's bedside table, "You see corruption happens when a miraculous isn't given to the true holder of the time. Like during Bruce's hay-days the Cat and Ladybug would have been Damian Wayne and Jon Kent after all not every Ladybug and Cat are meant to be like you and Marinette are some are meant to be together platonically. But depending on the miraculous depends on how the corruption works. But it's in stages each one worse then the last Adrien when his miraculous was revoked was in the last stage so no matter if Ladybug revoked the Miraculous or not his actions would lead to his own personal destruction" Plagg said a sad look crossing his face.

"How many times did this happen?" Terry asked concerned

"With me two other times same goes for Tikki it was our first two holders back when this shtick was all new." Plagg answered a sad look crossing his face.

Terry couldn't help but feel sorry for the miniature god. So he gently stroked Plagg to cheer him up. "Thanks kid you know you may not be Achillies or Jason but your going to go far kid" Plagg said after a few minutes of soft silence.

  That gave Terry some small comfort. But for now he had other much more pressing things on his mind, specifically not getting killed the instant Tom and Sabine set sight on him.