9

Terry's p.o.v.

Ugh, my plan to ask Marinette out before her class came to Gotham..... a total failure. "Class I'd like you to treat our French Transfers with respect please introduce yourselves" Our English teacher told us.

The group consisted of a girl with pink hair, a blonde boy who made Chloe's hair bristle like a cat, another girl with black hair with frosted purple tips, and a dark skinned boy with spectacles.  The girl with pink hair went first. "I'm Alix Kubel" Alix said

"Julika Coffine" the girl with purple hair said

"Max Kante" the dark skinned boy said

"Adrien Agreste" The blonde said sending a smile in Marinette's direction.

She sat next to me for this class so feeling her freeze up wasn't a problem. I gave her hand a reassuring squeeze to calm her down while I sent a glare in Agreste's direction. I'd heard enough about him from Nino, Chloe, and Marinette to know he was trouble. Not to mention he's sexually assaulted Marinette more than once. "Let's see you four can sit in the back row on the right"

"But I want to....." Adrien started to say

"My class my rules Mister Agreste and if you attempt to bribe me I will personally see to it that you're taken back to Paris in handcuffs" Our teacher spat at him.

It shut him up. "And while on campus your not allowed any form of contact with your former classmates as we don't want you to cheat on anything" He finished with a fake smile.

I swear to god I saw an evil glint in his eyes as he said that. They took a seat in the back of the class as the school day got started. It soon came to be lunch time. Which is when I officially met the infamous lair, Lila Rossi.

I can only give one statement about Mair's former class. How are they so stupid? Everything this girl says can be easily be disproven with a quick search on the web. But turns out I wasn't the only one getting annoyed by her, Max was reaching the end of her rope as well along with Dana. 

"You know what screw this I'm gonna go hack into their school video feed and post everything that girl has lied about on a very public site." Max growled out creating a dent in the table with her hands.

Note to everyone, never anger Max you'll live to regret it for the rest of your very short life. "Count me in as well "Dana and Chloe snarled in unison making them sound like DeeDee.

"Okay calm down for right now besides if we reveal her to soon she won't be hurt as badly as she should " Chelsea hissed glaring at the girl with sausage hair.

Then guess who walked up to us. Yup it was Adrien Ass-greste walking like he owned everything in his line of sight.

"So you're Marinette's new friends?" He asked looking us up and down

"What's it to you?" I snapped

"I'll make this perfectly clear for your simple mindset....... she belongs to me no one else, got it. We are perfect for each other and I will see to it that she is mine no matter what I have to do in order for that to happen " He said in a spoiled manner.

'Would it be possible to convince Bruce to lift the no killing rule for this creep?' I asked myself

I decided to lie to him because one he was annoying me and two I've wanted to do this for a while. Good news Mari had just walked close to the table.

"Sorry douchbag but........." I started to say before grabbing and  pulling Mari close to me, kissing her in the process.

"You alright Mon Coeur?" Mari asked once we separated for air getting the idea pretty quickly.