8

Marinette's p.o.v.

It's now been almost two months since I've seen Batman. The guy sure is busy I'll say that much is certain. I was working on a commission for DA Young's suit for a upcoming formal party. I thought back on these last few months. We had an android for a teacher, Terry went missing for 24 hours (I later punched him for doing that.), Terry's juvie friend nearly got me killed, and the list goes on.

My class would be coming to Gotham next month. I was not looking forward to seeing them again, but I had several teachers guarantee that my former class wouldn't be allowed near me unless it was a class we had together. It soothed my nerves somewhat.  When Dana heard that they won I swore she looked ready to perform murder Max, Blade, Chelsea and I managed to talk her out of it for the time being.

But in Max's eyes I swore I saw the formation of a plan of sorts. What? I'm not sure, but I get the feeling that it's going to be a bad thing. I sighed as I finished up the suit so it was ready for the fitting of DA Young and his wife Barbra Gordon in a few hours.

I let out a breath as I stood up from my sewing machine. I stretched my limbs before heading to the kitchen to get a few things ready to receive them . I may be young but I try not to be a terrible hostess for when my local customers come for a fitting.

I made a batch of sugar cookies with Tiger lily designs. I then walked over to my record collection and placed a random record on the phonograph. It ended up being the Greatest hits of Johnny Cash not that I minded all that much.

I herded the kwamii's into my room. Plagg took the longest with his cheese obsession. I finally got them into my room with snacks and the like during the fitting. Not fifteen minutes later I heard my doorbell go off. I quickly walked to my door and opened it up. "Commissioner Gordon DA Young nice to see you. Please come on in" I told them

"Thank you Miss for doing this" Young said

"Not at all sir" I told him with a smile.

"Aren't you friends with Mcginnis?" Miss Gordon asked

"Yeah but that's all we are besides he hashis secrets and I have mine. We both respect that about one another" I told her

Barbra's p.o.v.

So this is the girl that Terry is into. She's such a tiny thing. Maybe if she'd been born back when I was Oracle she'd be a great match for a certain Demon spawn. But she's in this time frame with Terry. I've seen the boy improve himself for the better since she's arrived in Gotham city. I'd encourage them to continue this relationship, but this girl looks like she has some ghosts that she wants to deal with first before she goes on with her life.

She'll be good for both Terry and Bruce that's for sure.

She brought out a plate of cookies for us while we wait during our fitting. Sam went first he was in a blue suit that made him look years smarter and much more professional than he's ever looked in years. I couldn't help the smile that came onto my face as I looked my husband up and down.

"This is perfect" Sam told Marinette.

"Thank you sir" She said with a tiny smile.

"Is it my turn yet?" I asked

"Yup just let your husband get changed back into his clothes then you can go" Marinette told me.

Yup definitely a perfect fit for Damian, but Terry when I put the two together I saw a new Batman one that Bruce should have been if he let anyone close to his heart. I let a small smile grace my features. "What is it?" Sam asked

"Nothing just reminiscing" I told him.

We soon finished our fitting and left with our outfits. Marinette Dupain-Cheng, maybe just maybe if you were born earlier then maybe this wouldn't be happening right now and the family would still be together. But maybe it was for the best right now.