Saving Lubbock

Y/n P.o.v.

I was at the base discussing with my friends about how their combinations with the Digimons they digivolve is working excellently with Chelsea hugging me from behind my shoulder and Mine sitting to my left as Sheele brought some tea.

Lubbock : "How many possibilities are there by the way, for curiosity?"

Y/n : "More than you can imagine. Buuut i think no one'll have as much imagination as ME~" I then smiled maniacally knowing how much power i actually was having about it.

Mine : "Well they're anyway expected to be extremely strong, right?"

I leaned a hand on Mine's.

Sheele : "No doubt they're powerful."

Y/n : "Yep honeys. But when you guys are your normal selves you're infinitely cuter~" I then gently kissed Mine and she was a bit surprised but eventually kissed back too.

Lubbock : "DAMMIT WHY DON'T I HAVE THE SAME LUCK WITH WOMEN AS YOU???!" He screamed while grabbing his head. The girls giggled and i also laughed a bit.

Y/n : "Heh, how can i say it. In this one case it's about Digimons and the girls i love : they're two of my greatest sources of power and motivations to live!" I said convinced but quiet.

Chelsea : "I didn't know we meant that much to you."

I then gently massaged Chelsea's shoulders as she smiled and closed her eyes as she felt more relaxed at my contact.

Y/n : "Of course honey, only stupid faggots like the Gayegers or anwyay anyone who isn't someone i love or care about wouldn't think such. Speaking of them, i cannot wait for them all to die!"

Lubbock : "About them, Y/n. From what i understood seems that you'll make each one of us become those amazing creatures every time we happen to be in danger. So i was wondering... i'll be too?" He asked a bit perplexed.

I then looked at Lubbock.

Y/n : "I hate to consider you guys being in danger. But yeah about the digivolving one, anyway."

I nodded at him.

Y/n : "But still, you guys are who you are. And you all have an epic potential and unique abilities and ways to use them to your best. Of course i'm not forgetting that. It's also another reason i thought you all could be fit for the best to digivolve too. By the way, where's Akame?

Mine : "She wanted to stay alone for some time. It's because of her sister.

Y/n : "Oh Chelsea gave her quite a lesson right?" I chuckled as i then calmed down. "Hope anyway Akame feels better soon."

Sheele : "Hadn't she said she was going to kill her sister anyway?"

Chelsea : "I'm sorry Y/n..."

Y/n : "Yes Sheele, and why you apologize honey? "

I then caressed Chelsea's cheek as she leaned to my touch a bit saddened.

Y/n : "You were amazing honey, also that little whore deserved to die anyway, all with her overconfidence in showing off her slaves as they did her dirty work to then freak out soon as someone lands a hit on her...pfff pathetic right??!"

Tatsumi, Lubbock and i were then called by the Boss for our next mission. It was an escort mission to help a woman whose family may support the Revolutionary Army back to her home to convince her family, we listened to the details before being sent out to rendezvous with the girl as i all the time was tensed being sure something was off.