Saving Mine and Susanoo

We were getting closer and closer to the top : next step was the Colosseum. Apparently Tatsumi was kidnapped, and Esdeath was determined to kill him, or worse, execute him, with her own hands.

Y/n Pov

We were in our secret hideout discussing about what our next move should have been.

Najenda : "My sources have been informing me that General Budo will be attending the public execution along with General Esdeath."

Y/n : "A double trouble..."

Chelsea : "Yep. But if you're with us Y/n we can't die. She snuggled to my shoulder.

Mine smiled at us.

Mine : "Who's Budo?"

Y/n : "We happened to clash with him, but for a short time : Kunemon and i had created a diversive to take him out temporainly

while i was helping Lubbock."

Lubbock : "Yeah, and thanks again Y/n, i owe you one."

Y/n : "No prob teammate." 

We bro-fisted.

Akame : "He's the only General in the Empire and he has the loyalty of all the guards. And his weapon, Adramelech, is quite terryfing."

Y/n : "Sounds like anyone like that, namely they'll be defeated~"

Leone : "Wow."

Najenda : "Susanoo? Are you ready to use your Trump Card?"

Susanoo : "Yes. Once you're giving me the word you can activate it as needed."

Najenda nodded.

Najenda : "Thank you by the way Lubbock for your service."

Lubbock : "No problem about it. It'll create a diversion no doubt."

Y/n : "Yep, no doubt we're good when it comes to diversions~"

Sheele : "We can say that about you too, Y/n." Sheele clinged to my left arm.

Bulat : " Yeah, we wouldn't have made it if it wasn't for you, Y/n. Those Digimons creatures' powers were our safety."

I nodded.

Y/n : "But there are still some few steps."

I looked at Lubbock and Mine.

Y/n : "Lubbock and Mine? You already know."

They both nodded.

Chelsea : "But didn't they have their occasion to digivolve already?"

Y/n : "Yes dearie, but it's because of the danger that it needs to be done again. It'd be also a good way to increase our defenses."

Akame looked at Y/n thinking she knew was Y/n was gonna say.

Y/n : "Never clash two Imperial Arms together if there's a member of Night Raid in between too..."

Mine : "I assume you'd mean digivolve in that occasion then?"

Y/n : *nods* "Digimons can't be beaten, or anyway they can take control of anything they face." My Kunemon jumped on my shoulder.

Chelsea : "Can i pet it?~"

I smiled and nodded as Chelsea caressed Kunemon's head.

Y/n : "Especially when they're at the highest level."

Mine, Sheele and Bulat then remembered what happened when they were the ones facing the enemies while being at the highest level, Mega.

Najenda : "Very well then, Y/n. I will allow you to let them reach this highest level you talk of. They could also witness me about it."