Saving Sheele

Y/n Pov 

I was walking in some kind of park with Leone and Tatsumi after we had finished our mission assigned. We were talking about how peculiar and amazing my powers appeared to them to be.

Tatsumi : "Wow, so you can really do all of that?"

Y/n : "Yep, and a lot more too."

Leone : "When is it gonna be our turn?". She asked in a seductive tone.

Only when the right time comes. Trust me."

Suddenly, i had strongly a bad feeling. I grinned my teeth in anger and got back to my dragon form with red wings too.

Tatsumi and Leone looked up at me worried.

Tatsumi : "What's wrong, Y/n...??"

Y/n : "I have an extremely bad feeling and feeling to destroy something right now..." I looked straight up to the horizon.

Tatsumi : "You want us to come with you?"

I looked at both of them.

Y/n : "I really wish you could buddy. But no, i'm sorry. Just  go back to the base to report our mission's completing's and that i'll also be back soon."

Tatsumi thought for a bit looking down. Then he looked at me and lenghten me a fist bump.

Tatsumi : "You'll make it friend. You're strong, but incredibly compared to the rest of us".

I fist bumped with him.

Y/n : "Thanks, really".

Leone : "Please be back safe, Y/n."

I nodded to both of them then flew off. I for some seconds looked down from the sky malinconicly then  i looked back in front of me. Then worried, i started accelerating.

'I'm coming girls.' I thought.

------------Timeskip-----------------------

After flying for some time, i started to see a very strong light from below. I got slightly closer to make a careful entrance and then i understood what it was.

Y/n : "Sheele's Trump Card...Extase!!!"

Sheele : "You're out of time!!" She stated as the scissors' light blinded Seryu making her step back.

Sheele then started to strike multiple times at Seryu with her scissors as if they were a spear, making her then jump back various times to them.

I then saw Koro, who noticed their fighting and started running towards them.

In that moment, Mine fired a super shoot from her Pumpkin rifle.

Mine : "Hey you! You're supposed to be fighting me! Stop getting side-tracked!" 

'Pumpkin's not a powerful now since the threat's cooled off...but i still can keep him busy. Now that i  hit him a few times, i'm starting to narrow where core is..." She then relied as Koro then turned back and then started to rage towards her.

Y/n : 'Perfect!!!'

I then backward-aimed with my headed to my left side to then spit out a small magma-like globe and fired it in front of Koro. When the bomb hit ground it exploded and grew suddenly larger and dissolved in seconds with a fast black smoke left from it blocking him in his track making it step back.

Y/n : 'Seadramon, Birdramon...thank you both'. I closed my eyes.

I then quickly landed on ground in front of Mine.  She was extremely surprised.