Ch:9 "We can't keep going."

I sat on his lap and we continued what I started. I moved my hair out of my face,whipping it softly behind my back.

Sal adjusted his body,leaning back against the sofa.  He softly put his hands on my lower back.

I heard him try to finish the sentence "We cant keep going " everytime our mouths smacked together.

"Your lips are so soft." I held his cheeks,and I bit his bottom lip. 

I felt horrible for doing this,I knew he wouldnt forget it for a very long time. 

But a part of me kept kissing him,and I can't fight the urge.

So ,oh well. We havent been here that long,and who knows what else will or could happen.

Those were the things I worried about.

I felt his tongue in my mouth,And I tried pressing myself onto him harder.

I moved my waist back and forth. Slowly.

"Please." He said.  And his eyes were looking down.

I didnt stop.

"Please," grabbing the buckle of his belt, and wanting to pull it off.

I continued the sentence "Please let me do this. I promise no one and I mean no one will know or find out."

Sals voice sounded worried.

"But how will I live with this? " he said.

I already felt him,his crotch hardened. Pressed onto me.

"I'm sorry I did this. " I stopped for a minute and thought to myself.

Yes. Im bad for this,and it isnt fair to him,I guess.

I got off his lap and sat on his other couch.

I wanted to forget the way I felt.

At this moment.

I took a deep sigh.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED