My dream.

I felt my phone vibrate. It woke me up,I checked the time.

Friday,March 21,2015 12:10 a.m

It was instagram notifications,and a few messages from my friend.

Talk about spam,huh.

I didn't respond to her.  But I did look in my photo gallery, people say what you think about before you go to sleep is what you dream about.

I wanted to dream about Sal,because the dream i had sucked so much, in the dream we had to move to a different state.

I went back to sleep and tried harder.

A few hours later my alarm rang and rang,but i didnt get up. Surpisingly,I got to finish half the dream.

my eyes were closed,i pressed my thighs hard against each other.

I had some kind of feeling,and yeah it was because this dream i was having.

So i waited until sal got home and it was probably around 6 at night,I knocked and he let me in.  He asked me what was wrong  because he noticed how my eyes were red from crying.  "We're moving,my mom says she hates it here!" I cried,and i threw myself in for a hug.   the hug was small,but comforting.  He didn't really say much,or at least i can't remember. But he did pout.

"Is there anything i could do at all to make you happy?or feel better? Or....?" he put his hand on my shoulder,and he leaned back against his table.

I said no, he really wanted to help so he asked again.

"Anything?Are you sure?" 

I looked at him.

"Well maybe theres one thing.."

he nodded. I stood in front of him,very close so that my chest could touch his. He put his hands on the table

  "I know what you're trying to do," He stared at me,down at my chest.

"You're too young." He said,and that didnt stop me from moving.

Without hesitation I started kissing him,and i felt him enjoying it,but trying to move away.

"You said if there was anything to make me feel better,you inside me would have to do."

I was shocked thinking about saying that,Im getting dressed for school.

I sat down putting my shoes on and thought about it some more.

After i said that,we still began making out,i am young yeah i dont know much about kissing,but i felt my tongue in his mouth.

Woah.

It felt like i demanded him to do stuff to me,and he played along.    He picked me up amd layed me back on his table,i grabbed his hands ,putting one down the front of my jeans. He took it from there,holding my neck kissing me hard.

He bit my lip and I moaned loud.

Then that was when i woke up.

just great,now that im in reality ,im gonna have to strive to keep calm around Sal,because to be honest,I feel a braking point,and I feel like either

Way

Something

Will happen. 

I went to school

  And told my bestriend about it,not detailed. She would think im even more a freak .

I walked out of my school building at dismissal, my mom picked me up and we went home.