Ch:8

Three weeks go by and I still have those dreams about Sal.

The last time I saw him was when I was in his house,and I practically saw his bulge.

Ugh. 

I was in my bedroom on my phone,eating food.   Hungry for food,horny for sal.

Yeah,I said it.

I want him. Maybe when I turn 18.

Thoughts piled high in my head,They distracted me in school. But thats okay,i didnt mind it. 

A few weeks go by,and its one of those days.

Instead of going to Joe's house after school,I went to Sal's house instead.

I was going to be there for like ,6 hours or just a little more,my mom always came home late.

I felt stomach tossing and turning.

I put my hand on my knees,sitting on a bench waiting for Sal to come get me from school.

As i saw his car pull into the parking lot,I put my phone in my pocket,got up and fixed my clothes.

I walked to his car and we drove to his house.   We talked small in the car,

I loved his voice, he was talking to  one of his sisters.  "Hello?"

I melted.

We got to his house,again taking our shoes off before we got inside.

"Is this neccesary ? " I asked.

"What is? "

"We have to take our shoes off everytime we come in."

"It's a rule I've always had.  Sorry " He laughed.

"You can get comfortable if you want,I wont boss you around. Im tired today," He took off his green hoodie and threw it along the sofa.  He went to his room and came back.

He sat down on his couch next to me and turned the tv on. He had his tv paused on a movie "Dirty Dancing." It looked kinda old.

A little while later the movie was almost done.   The movie is actually adorable.

It got kinda dark outside,it was only 7 p.m

Suddenly something happened.

Something came over me.

A feeling.

"Sal...." I waited for him to look at me.

And he did.

"Yeah,Jocelyn?"

I moved closer to him,just almost.

"I need to tell you something,and I've been waiting for almost a year now."

"Well....what is it?"

"Would you get mad if i told you,...."

I put his hand in mine.

"And maybe show you?"

He looked -i cant really describe his facial expression.

"Say what you need to say." He said.

"Lately I havent been myself. And its because of you.  I think about you a lot....And I dream about you..." I let go of his hand,turning my body to look at him.

"I'm sorry... What kind of dreams are you having? "

I looked at his body.  I stared at the way he was sitting. Then my eyes met with his again.

"Do you really wanna know?" My heart sank.

I knew what I was about to do.

"I wouldn't be asking if I didn't wanna know, hun." He giggled. Then he sat up.

I waited a few seconds.

"Okay..."

When he didn't expect this to happen, and I know he didnt,

He paused.

Our lips were touching.  I held his face tightly and I adjusted my body.

He was shocked.

"Jocelyn, no what are you-"

The kiss was getting deeper. And he tried to move me.

I broke the kiss, stopping.

I moved away.

"Why were you doing this?!" He felt upset, I knew he was pissed. Especially because I'm underage 

"I'm sorry!! It was my feelings, and I just-" I stopped talking.

He didn't know what to do. He couldn't make me go home, no one was there and I couldn't get in.

He pulled me onto him.

"You know this isn't right.." And he kissed me again.