Chapter 16: TAEHYUNG

****EXPLICIT CONTENT -for your pleasure :)****

Exhausted, I pulled my trousers off and hung them on a hook behind the door, leaving my extra-long white shirt on. My mind kept returning to earlier when I had seen JungKook at work and how he had ignored me completely when I had tried to catch his attention -I hated nothing more than JungKook ignoring me.

Shaking my hair, I tiptoed barefoot in the room; I was about to lie down when JungKook flew in. Like a thunderstorm he banged the door open so hard that it nearly fell off its hinges.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" the disruption added to my already present annoyance with him. I went to close the door.

"Like you care!" He sneered, very uncharacteristically of him. I turned to look at him, wary, suddenly preferring to stay safely by the door.

Hurt, I answered: "Why would you say that? Whatever it is, you know perfectly well I care..." my voice diminishing by the word. He had a scary look about him.

"You play around with me just to get more attention; a bit of fanservice! That's all it is! Playing for the others!" he almost shouted, his eyes glistening with unshed tears.

"You don't care how it makes me feel, you just want to be noticed and you are using me to do it!" breathless, he stopped abruptly, biting his lip, turning away.

"What!? What are you on about? What fanservice? Why would you say something hurtful like that!? After all these years, you should know I'd never do anything that shallow, I'm more considerate than that! How could you even think that!!!

...Ooooh, I forgot! You're such a baby, you know nothing about feelings or love, so how the hell would you know!" I screamed, almost shrill, red in the face, releasing some of the built-up anger.

Fast as lightning, he appeared in front of me, grabbing my jaw and slamming me against the door, winding me. Towering over me, his hand spread over my throat.

Tightening his grip with fury in his eyes, he hissed:

"What did you just say!?" Ominous.

"I said! What do you even care! You wouldn't know love if it hit you in The. Fucking. Face!" I shouted back, hitting his chest, trying to push him away. Struggling as hard as I could, I was no match for his steely hold.

His strong grip banged my wrist against the door; my jewellery jingled loudly.

My breath and body stalled.

I had never seen him this angry and...strong... it was exhilarating.

My heart was beating a million beats a second and heat rose to my cheeks, I could feel myself getting aroused. Angry Kookie was a sexy Kookie.

His dark curls shadowing his menacing eyes, his voice a deep growl, he spat out:

"You have no idea what you're talking about..." he was breathless. He stared at me, the silence stretching between us. He was reaching somewhere deep and said, suddenly very quietly:

"You have no idea..." his face suddenly close, his breath was dancing on my lips.

"How can you not know, after all this time... all these years... How could you not know that... I love you with all my heart and soul?" his voice quiet, he stared right into me.

I gasped, surprised at the sudden confession, I searched his eyes.

Without any doubts left to hide behind, I felt the love I had for him instantly bloom from the coldness it had been hidden in when there was no chance... but now... he loved me. He LOVED ME.