Chapter 10: JUNGKOOK/TAEHYUNG

JUNGKOOK

I had trouble getting to sleep after the concert and I kept telling myself it wasn't because of what happened with Tae. He had been asking for it, it was only fair, it was just a game, a joke...although... the second I pulled him against me, I'd known I was in over my head but it had been too late to back out.

I wasn't the only one who was surprised by my confidence. Taehyung's initial reaction had been priceless, but his response to my flirting was so strong and so unexpected, I felt my cock twitch just thinking about it.

Flustered, against me, shackled by my tight grip, it was as if his body gave into me. His neck opened, eyes hooding over. He licked his lips and gazed deeply into my eyes, as if daring me to kiss him. When I lifted his chin, all I could think about was what it would feel to kiss those delicious lips.

I swore I could feel the outline of his cock against me.

*

It felt early. I lay, languid, on the bed, still half asleep. In the warmth I felt a body next to mine, soft and pliable. Nuzzling into the smooth neck, I kissed it, nibbled on it. There was an intense need in my loins, and I felt my arousal hard and pulsing between us. I reached down and grabbed a hip tightly, holding it in place while pushing my hardness against the bottom in front of me, nudging along the groove. I groaned in pleasure, wishing for quick release. Oh god that feels so good.

It was just then that what I was doing hit me. And who I was doing it with. FUCK!

Absolutely awake, I held my breath and peeled myself off Taehyung as quickly and quietly as I possibly could. I was positively mortified and could only hope that Taehyung was sleeping soundly enough to have missed everything.

Embarrassed, I skulked away into the bathroom, trying to hide the bulge in my pyjamas that was created by my hard-to-bursting cock.

As soon as I was in the privacy of the bathroom, I wanked furiously and came, quickly and shamefully, thinking about Taehyung's shapely bottom and willowy form under my hard grip.

TAEHYUNG

Until that moment, I hadn't really considered JungKook as a sexual being, despite our flirting. He was just a strong, comforting space for me to rest my head and body in, safe from the world.

But feeling him kiss my neck, grab me and push his rock-hard cock against me had certainly been a wake-up call. Flustered, I tried to focus.

Going by his sudden withdrawal, it was obvious he didn't mean to do it -had he still been asleep?

My cock was throbbing painfully, and I could not stop thinking about what would have happened had he not stopped.

Had my body known all along what my mind had tried to ignore? That I felt immense physical attraction to him. The stronger, the more confident he became, the more my body reacted to him, automatically moulding into him, wishing for his attention, wanting to please him.

I ran my fingers along the length of my pulsing rod and grabbed it through the fabric. I closed my eyes and imaged JungKook's stronger fingers around it and immediately felt like I was going to come.

Licking and biting my lower lip I slid a hand up my top to caress a nipple and imagined that it was JungKook licking it and instantly I was awarded with a hard throb. I gasped, back arching. How could he have this much of an effect on me? How had I been able to ignore it until now? I gasped at the intense need gathering...

Only a few more pumps under the pyjama bottoms and I came with a loud groan. FUCK that was good.... I so wished it had been him doing it...