You looked up and wiped your eyes. "You know having police in a society of heroes is dumb. I'm pretty sure most of them apply for the job just so they can shoot people without facing any legal consequences."

He let out a small laugh. "I admire your strength. Any others in your situation would have broken long ago."

"Yeah well, I don't have much of a choice."

The two of you began walking towards the building. You were still hurt, the things that Bakugou had said stung more than you cared to admit, and the heroes keeping your true parentage a secret had really not helped with your trust issues. But you had to push forward, it was no use completely breaking down at this point. You still had a goal to accomplish.

You spoke as you made your way down one of the many hallways. "What I don't understand is why the people who are scared of me are the same ones calling for my arrest. Wouldnt it be smarter for them to be super nice or something? Being rejected by society just gives those powerful people more of a push towards the villains' side."

"I agree, treating people poorly out of fear is not a wise move. In fact, that is how many villains have come to be in today's day and age."

He paused. "Although after everything that the villains have done to you, I would hope that you would be smarter than to become one of them."

You didn't respond.

-------------------------------------------------

The next day after meeting with the police, Aizawa had been called into another meeting with the principal. The nightmares had been worse than when you had tried to sleep, so you had spent most of the night attempting to learn a new ability. Invisibility was one that had crossed your mind repeatedly as a child, but your mother had never allowed you to attempt it. You had practiced in secret before, and gotten somewhat good at it, but you could only make it last a couple seconds at a time.

As you had practiced the most you had been able to manage was making certain parts of your body disappear. You had been able to do your full body once, but only for a few seconds.

You checked your phone occasionally, but there had been no messages from any of your classmates. Even the ones who had been with you during the battle.

You ate some food and tried to distract yourself with a cheesy tv show, you knew better than to check the news. That would only make things worse.

A little before noon you began to grow worried. What if something had happened to your friends last night, had they been hurt?

You walked to your room and grabbed your phone off of the bed. You scrolled through your contacts until landing on Yaoyorozu's.

You waited a few moments as it rang, and then heard her voice on the other end.

"Oh, Y/N hey!"

"Hey, I was just calling to make sure everything was ok especially after everything that went down last night."

"Oh yeah, everything fine! The group of us actually just took Bakugou down to the police station to answer some questions, he was like weirdly quiet the whole time."

"Oh cool."

"We totally would have invited you but we figured you needed some rest."

"Right."

An awkward silence settled.

"Well, I'm gonna go. Talk to you later!"

She hung up before you could say anything else.