Chapter 456-460

Chapter 456: Conclusion? Death.

"Not suited for him." Those four words were just like a thorn stuck in Bai Luochu's body. Whenever someone mentioned it, she would be hurt. In her past life, it was because of Lu Wenshu's status. In this life, she didn't wish to hear others say that she wasn't suited for Pei Qingfeng.

When she thought about others' opinions of her, she swallowed the Field Pearl Flower in her hand without the slightest hesitation.

When she sensed the strength surging through her body, she started to feel her meridians ache. Bai Luochu sat down and crossed her legs, as she started meditating in hopes that she would be able to guide the energy evenly throughout her body.

Pei Qingfeng became extremely nervous when he saw her acting so seriously.

However, Bai Luochu clearly didn't want Pei Qingfeng to interfere. After all, she was only able to rely on herself if she wanted to completely absorb the spiritual energy in the Field Pearl Flower.

"Don't come over." Taking advantage of the end of the first wave of spiritual energy outburst, Bai Luochu hurriedly stopped him, "If you really want to help me, then just watch quietly from the side and don't disturb me."

Knowing that Bai Luochu's cultivation method was unorthodox, he decided not to do anything. He simply retreated to the side and observed her.

Bai Luochu quickly shut her eyes when she felt the next wave of spiritual energy surging towards her and she focused on absorbing it.

The peace in the hidden chamber was restored once again.

Even though everything seemed tranquil in the ruins, it was utter chaos on the outside.

When Bai Luochu wasn't back even after the sun dipped under the horizon, Ying Lan started to panic. He instructed Qin Feng to close the inn before rushing to the ruins.

When he arrived near the ruins, he saw Pei Qingfeng sitting dejectedly at the entrance of it.

Ying Lan felt his heart skip a beat and he became afraid that something had happened to his mistress.

"Your Highness, forgive me for my rudeness, but may I know where Divine Physician Bai is?

When Pei Rumo heard the familiar voice, he raised his head abruptly and discovered that the person speaking to him was one of the innkeepers. Not thinking much of it, he snorted in irritation, "You better leave now, nobody knows when Divine Physician Bai will be back."

After he spoke, he turned back to the ruins and ignored Ying Lan. Unable to hold back his anger and anxiousness, he grabbed Pei Rumo by his collar.

"You better explain clearly! What do you mean by nobody knows when she will be back?!" In his moment of rage, Ying Lan completely forgot that he was still in disguise.

Pei Rumo was obviously unhappy when some stranger grabbed his collar to scream in his face. Adding on to the fact that he didn't know if Bai Luochu was safe, Pei Rumo erupted in rage. He sent his fist flying towards Ying Lan's face.

"Who do you think you are? Who are you to question me about Luochu's safety?!" Pei Rumo yelled as he had no idea what the person before him wanted.

Ying Lan was startled at first, but regained his composure soon when he realized that he was wearing another person's face right now. He ripped the mask off his face and threw it to Pei Rumo's feet.

"Look carefully at who I am! Divine Physician Bai is from our Palace of Brilliance Resurgence, don't you think I have the right to ask about her safety?" Ying Lan's expression was a little deranged as he glared at Pei Rumo before him.