Playlist Party

The best thing about parties is dancing the night away with all your friends! Music blaring and adrenaline pumping, you're surrounded by the people you love as you all dance away the stress and worries that 2020 brought.

For today's activity, we want the LGBTQIAP+ family to help us curate the ultimate party playlist! We want to end this year with a bang so we are CHALLENGING you (yes, we said it) to come up with a playlist that's for sure going to help us party right. 

NOTE: Songs sang in other languages are definitely allowed too.

Now let's get to jammin'!

PLAYLIST: Dance Like No One Is Watching
We all have that one song that we can't help but dance to and for some of us, it might be 10+ songs (give or take a couple hundred). Using the inline comments, tell us what song does this for you!

PLAYLIST: The Time Machine
Have you ever heard a song come up on the radio that immediately took you back to the middle school dance? Using the inline comments, tell us some of your favorite nostalgic-feeling songs.

PLAYLIST: It's Soft hours
Did you get your permission slip signed for our feels-trip? Awesome! Using the inline comments tells us what song gets you all sentimental and soft.

PLAYLIST: Holiday Extravaganza
What's a winter holiday party without holiday music, right? Using the inline comments, tell us what holiday song gets you in the spirit.

We're excited to see what we'll be dancing our butts off to! time to hit the dance floor, beautiful folks.