The Show

The sun greets my face with a kiss and a warm hug, awakening me from far away and back to this lonely bed. Alone, but, somehow alright. Minutes pass and I force my limbs up, getting ready for the day. It all feels different, the thought of this being my career now - somehow aches my stomach with butterflies. I felt, happy.

On the way to the arena for rehearsals, I was alone in the car with the driver. The others went ahead without me for a meeting they claim. Often I thought I'd never reach the moment to grasp my dreams on my palm. But here I am, doing it. Here I am, making it. To play with my loved ones, to see the people adoring Harry's music. They were all different. There are people who loves him for the way he looks, the way he dressed, the way he's respectful. All different reasons but one thing is certain — it's also because of his music. Raw, real, true. It was made for anyone.

I step out of the vehicle, shutting the door behind me. I examine the arena in front of me, big as my heart exploding in bits. I grinned excitedly, squealing in delight silently.

It's happening, I thought quietly while my heart sends signals through my veins.

"You must be Louisa," A woman approached me. She had brunette hair, pink lips, round eyes, and a unique face structure. She wore Harry's merchandise shirt, Treat People With Kindness, to match it off with skinny jeans. Very 2015.

"I am, hello," I instinctively place my hand out, her returning the gesture. "I'm the tour manager, Lavina, Harry told me you'd be coming last."

"Well, that's because they left early." I joke, pulling my hand away, repeatedly glancing at the massive arena. "Of course, please, follow me. I'll show you backstage and we could start on for the rehearsals. They're waiting for you."

The overwhelming feeling was almost too suffocating. Securities surrounded by every spot. Lavina leads me backstage, the route long and narrow, walls bigger to smaller. The echoing sounds of our shoes thumping from the feedbacks overheard of speakers from the stage.

"You're younger than most of us, aren't you?" Lavina glances back at me, adjusting her strap ID, pinning a folder against her chest. "I like to think Harry is sometimes," I laughed, nervously slipping both of my hands in my back pockets. "Well, yes, he was the youngest amongst us..." Lavina shrugs, turning right as we almost reach a dead end. "This is the meeting room slash band room, often everyone hangs out here, that too, in different cities." Lavina rants on, grabbing on the door knob. Before twisting the knob, she takes a look at me.

"Welcome, by the way, I heard you're brilliant."

"Surprise!" a cheer of people beams once Lavina opens the door. There stood the band and the rest of the exclusive team. Confettis pops off, arms sprawling around me here and there. "It's your first day!" Sarah embraces me tightly, kissing both of my cheeks with a warm welcome. "You guys planned this all out?" I let out a deep breath, an overwhelming feeling building up in me. "Well, he did." Sarah pulls away, revealing Harry at the corner with a gentle smile.

My smile softens like melted butter, heart racing down like a horse giving up running mid way. "Harry," I ran up to him, embracing him tightly. My body crashes into his, breaths knocking out of our mouths, arms tangling each other likes branches caught in the wind and now we're in one.

"It's happening tonight." He utters a breath, pulling his limbs away from mine - eyes glistering over mine like honey. "Nervous?" He adds, rubbing each of my arms, gaze turning to curiosity and concern. "No," I shake my head, "Let's rock this shit."

This is it. This is who I am now, and what I'm bound to do. This, this is my life now. New, a beggining to share my passion that flows through me. It was all foreign to me. The people, the hustle, the on going here and there staffs, the possible changes within seconds. One thing is certain at the end, is Harry will perform for those people waiting by the depth of that stage.