Back home

Week later ; Louisa

"Ladies and Gentleman, please remain seated and fasten your seatbelts due to turbulence, thank you..."

I reach at the sides of my seat, making sure to buckle up my seatbelt. I looked out the window, seeing nothing but my reflection through the glass. I've came to terms to fly back home. London. I did have a commitment, and a contract with the band and Harry specifically. We had to work on the album, thankfully, it wasn't as urgent as Fine line.

"You alright?"

I looked to left, smiling lightly at Harry. I was glad we were working on things, little bit. We were finally talking again, that's something. "Yeah, I just wanna rest in for a whole day..." I honestly said, pulling the blanket closer to my arms.

He hummed, lazily smiling and slumping his head back against the seat. "Mhm, I miss the bed and known sheets than the smell of those unknown hotel sheets." He murmurs groggily. "Oh, yeah, for sure..." I looked down at my hands, twirling my somewhere ring.

"Louisa?" He calls out softly.

"Yeah?" I glance up.

"Tell me something about you I don't know..."

His words taken me aback slightly. I slumped my shoulders, wondering what I haven't told him yet when I've been naked in front of him multiple times, emotionally stripped away from my heart. "Well..." I face my body towards him, loosening the belt slightly.

"Louisa is my second name...."

His eyes widen slightly, a smile aching up his mouth into a smirk. "Huh, I never thought you had a first name." He cackles. "What is it?"

"Matilda..." I softly said.

Something about his eyes softens, his cocky smirk turning into a soft grin. "Matilda Louisa..." He whispers to himself. He leans his arm on the armrest, scooting closer to me on the first class seat. "Can you tell me about your childhood?"

My breath hitches slightly, not entirely sure where to begin. "Are you sure you wanna know about my story?"

"Yes, I am sure."

"My parents divorced when I was young, I was always closer to my mom. But I believe my music side comes from my dad. I just never gotten the chance to really focus on music as much as I have now."

He creases his stubbles with his index finger and thumb, eyes studying like he were reading my story instead of me talking about it, whole attention fixated on my voice and face. "I used to always tell myself, when something happens, It's No Big Deal. I would sing about it while I was riding my bike around the neighbourhood," I laughed lightly, recalling the memory in my head.

"I would runaway from my grandma specifically, sometimes. She never had something nice to say. As sad as this may sound, I used to have a bike with two old wheels, I always tried to peddle hard enough to be away, but I couldn't easily lift the old wheels..." I play with my ring, eyes darting back and forth from my hands to his determined eyes.

"When I turned 18 before finally traveling with my mom. They forgot about my birthday, they tend to every time. My mom is away, working every time. My dad, too. My grandma only focused on herself. So, I threw a small party at a pizza parlour. I celebrated it alone, but with people I didn't know. I didn't invite my family, or told them, cause they never showed me love."

"Maybe that's why I chose to contact you when you found me, I had to leave and grow up more at some point." I shrugged, smiling fondly at the memory of meeting him the first time, recalling his voice.