1.Falling

XSuicide AttemptX

Izuku's PoV

The bell had just gone for the end of school. I was packing everything away in my bag, slower than the rest of the kids. No matter how fast I was, Kacchan would always find a way to me, so he could beat me up. No matter how you think about it, he's being really sweet. Him going out of his way just so he can see me.

When I was about to put my last book in my bag, someone snatched it off of my desk before I could even touch it with my fingertips. I went to go ask the person kindly if they could give it back, but when I looked up at who it was who took it, I instantly froze. Kacchan had taken my Hero Analysis book, and honestly, I didn't even care about all the hard work I put into that book. I only cared about how he has now touched that book.

I smiled up at him, and he just gave me the same expression as he always does. Disgusted and agitated. Even with that horrible expression plastered on his face, he's really cute. It just makes me want to be the one who changes it into something totally different. Like I'm the only one who can get him to feel something.

Unfortunately, I do need that book back though. Kacchan wants to be the number one hero, and is trying to get into the best school for it UA. I don't really care about the whole hero thing, but I need to be in the same class as my dear Kacchan. We've been in the same class ever since preschool, I don't know how I would survive without that. So I take all these notes so I can pass the hero exam, and be in the same class with Kacchan forever.

"Ka-Kacchan, can I p-please have m-my b-book back?" I ask him extra nicely.

"Deku, you could never be a hero, so why would you need this?" He says leaning over my desk, with his face merely inches from mine.

I could feel a slight blush come to my face, at the proximity. It would be so easy to kiss him right now, but I can't. He'd probably get angry at me. I go to ask for it back a second time, but then he just leans away from me, and chucks it out of the classroom window.

"Say Deku, how about you make like that book, and do us all a favour by yeeting yourself from the top of the school building." He spoke with interesting words.

Him and his friends then walked out of the classroom, laughing about something I couldn't understand. I thought about what Kacchan had just told me. He said it would do everyone good, but honestly, I just care that he wanted it. If he wants me to jump from the top of thy building then so be it.

I grabbed my bag, which had one less book in than this morning, and walked out of the classroom. I went to the stairwell, and instead of going down like all of the students previously had, I went up. I went up, and towards the roof. There weren't too many stairs, but when I got to the top I was tired, I've never been a huge fan of stairs.

I opened the door to the roof. It was heavier than the others in the building, but I managed. I went to the edge, and placed my hand on the railings the school had to have put up for safety. It honestly wasn't tall enough to stop anyone from falling off, but it just made this a whole lot easier for me. I placed my bright yellow bag down, and closed my eyes, enjoying the breeze one last time.

When I opened my eyes, I saw that the sun was setting, and the pink hue of the sky only made this experience so much better. I stepped over the railing, and turned my back to the world, only slightly holding onto the railing, but within seconds it was gone. I had let go. I had let go of the railing. I had let go off life. I had let go let go many things in that instance, but one thing I just couldn't let go of.

My feelings for Kacchan.

They just bubbled up, and became more prominent as I let go off everything I was holding back, and I was only left with my love for him. And I was glad about that. I didn't want to loose my feelings for him, as everything I've ever done, I've done for him. Including this moment right here. Right here, right now. This was the last thing Kacchan had asked me to do, and it was thrilling.

Thinking that Kacchan might actually be happy with something I've done for once. It's a shame I won't be able to see his beautiful face when he hears the news of my demise, but I know that I will be the first person to bring a genuine, none threatening, smile to his slightly tanned face. I wish I could see how his ruby eyes would glimmer with happiness, but them be the sacrifices.

I closed my eyes once more, and stopped watching the sky fall. Interesting, isn't it? I always thought that someone who does this kind of thing was insane. That a person who killed themselves were stupid for giving up their life for something so trivial as unhappiness. But here I am, doing the same thing, for something even for unknown than happiness. I was doing it for love.

I could feel that I was about to hit the ground when I heard a voice. It was slightly raspy, like they needed water stat. I must be going insane, like everyone else who jumps. But then I realise that I hadn't hit the floor yet. I hadn't died. I open my eyes, to see nothing, but something. My surroundings were this dark purple, with streaks of black. What the hell was going on?