22.To Wreck Your Shit

XWarning SmutX

Izuku's PoV

I lightly blew on his ear as i waited for his response. I leaned down, grinding on him once again, hoping it would quicken his response. A soft moan left his lips, his grip on me tightening. I could feel his heavy breathing against my neck. He tugged on my shirt, silently asking for me to remove it. Rolling my eyes, i take it off, and then look the boy in the eyes.

"Can i remove your underwear love?" I asked.

"Mhm, yes." He finally replied.

Without hesitation, i took his boxers off in one motion. His hard member apparent in front of me. I smirk at the boy, slowly leaning down towards it. I kissed the tip, and continued down his shaft. When i got to the base, i licked all the way back to the top. Once there, i opened my mouth, taking his member in.

I sucked his dick, my tongue trailing against any veins he has. His hand clutched the back of my head, trying to guide me up and down his penis. When feeling this, i completely stop my actions, pulling away. His moans come to a stop, and he gave me a questioning gaze.

I take his hand from my hair, and shake my head at him.

"Don't touch, just feel baby." I tell him in a low groan.

I continue where i left off, going up and down his shaft. I pull one of the hands that was holding me up to caress his balls. My fast and rhythmic movement cause Katsuki to cum quickly. His loud moan filling the room, sounding like music to my ears. Just knowing that i satisfied him brings me joy.

I get off of him, and sit on the bed, running my hand through his blonde spikey hair. He seemed a little tired, but he wasn't done yet. I let him take a breather, before i took a fistful of his hair in my hand, and chucked him off the bed. A hiss of pain left him, and he made this cute confused face. I tolled him to come closer with only the movement of my forefinger.

"Ok, baby. This is how this is going to go. Your gonna sit here and suck my dick and swallow when your done. Then I'm going to wreck your shit. All while you say nothing. Ok?" I kind of asked.

I smirked as he only nodded his head. He's got the hang of this already. His shaky hands gently pulled at my jeans, and his hungry eyes looked at me. I could feel myself smirk, pulling my jeans down, and my underwear soon followed. Something similar to pride welled up in me when i saw his eyes widened, and he licked his lips in anticipation.

He crawls further forwards, placing his hands on my thighs, and then licking up the underside of my dick. A harsh breathe leaving my lips at the feeling. His tongue pressed against each vein, and then he went down. He didn't go all the way down at first, stopping half way, going back up, down again a little further, then back up. He did this until he finally got to the base.

"Oh yes, just like that." I couldn't help but tell him.

"Such a good job." The praise slipped from my lips.

I could feel him going quicker after hearing the praise. My hand found it's way to the back of his head, guiding him down my shaft. It didn't take me long to climax after that with his wet tongue diligently working me. Just like i had ordered, he swallowed everything that i gave him like a sweet treat.

Without much thought, i pulled him up off of the floor, and onto the bed. I instantly placed a digit inside of him, while working myself again. I could see that he was trying to withhold his moans from me, and my lips twitched up at the challenge. I put in another digit, my teeth now showing through my grin, as i saw him gasp.

I scissored him open, adding one last finger. His panting filled my room, and i couldn't take it anymore. Without a second thought, i shoved myself into him all the way. A scream mixed with a moan, finally left him. With this new achievement, i slammed into him extra hard, trying to find it.

It took a few tries without any look, but then, the loudest moan i had ever heard left him. I had found it. Licking my lips at this realisation, i slapped his arse, and continued to pound into him in that particular spot every time.

His climax came, and came all over our chests. The tightness of his arse around my cock increased, and it took all of three more slams for me to climax inside of him. With that, i gently pulled out of the blonde, and saw as my fluids poured out of him. I laid there for a minute, before getting up. I went into the bathroom, and filled the slightly cracked tub with water.

I poured some soap along with it, and waited for it to fill. When i thought there was enough water, i turned the tap off, and went back into my room, picking Kacchan up bridal style, and gently placed him in the bath. I got in behind him, and cleaned us up. My love was pretty tired, so i left him to soak in the tub a little longer, while i changed the sheets.

Once that was done, i drained the bath, and dried Kacchan off. I placed him in the bed, and he almost immediately fell asleep. I chuckle quietly, and laid down beside him. I gently ran fingers through his slightly matted hair, working through any knots. The room smelt like sex, and i couldn't get enough. It didn't take long for the exhaustion to take over me, and i was blessed with sleep.