4.New Schedule

Izuku PoV

I was just sitting here on this twin sized bed, waiting for someone to call for me. Then it hit me. They never said that they would call me today. It could be days before I'm let out of this room.

This is just turning out to be more like home the longer I'm here. Mum never let me out of my room ever since i was five. Said i was an embarrassment and the reason dad left. Like he could just sense that i was going to turn out like a disappointment.

Guess he was right huh.

My train of thought was coming to a dark turn. If I kept thinking like this then i know I'm going to have an episode.

The raspy sound of someone calling my name dragged me out of head. I stood up room my bed, and walked out of my room to the front of the building. I could only assume that this would be where the voice was calling me from. I haven't seen any other rooms, and i walked through the meeting room to get there.

To my delight i was right. Shigaraki was sat at one of the bar stools, with a glass in hand. I walked over to were said boy was sat, and just stood next to him, waiting for him to notice i was there. He didn't even spear me a glance, just told me to take a seat.

I did what i was told, and waiting for his next command. He kept his talking bread, weary of the other people still in the bar. He told me that everyday at exactly 5am i would need to be standing outside of my room. Then i would be taken to the training room, to train in combat. Then at 9am breakfast will be served. I would have free time until 12am were i would do more training until 6pm. Then i would eat. Then more training until 10pm. Then i would have to go to sleep to get 7 hours sleep.

That would be my new schedule, and honestly it seemed tiring. That's a lot of training for a young boy, but i need to suck it up. This is all my darling. I can't slack off, or my baby might realise his dealings for me.

When i was about to leave, Shigaraki held out a flip phone to me. I hesitantly held it, not sure what to do with it. I've never had a phone before. I gave the male a confused look, before he let out an exasperated sigh. He clearly didn't think this would be as difficult for him as it has been.

"I'm not dealing with this anymore. Kurogiri, show him how to use it and what it's for." He ordered, before leaving.

I look expectantly at the mist I wanna call a man. He took the phone from my hands, and then proceeded to show me all the functions i would need. Who new a small little box could do so much. I really underestimated these things. I thought you could only call on them. It really confused me why people didn't just use radioes.

He then sent me to my room, saying that the schedule starts tomorrow morning, and i should get as much rest as possible, as it may be the last time i get more than 7 hours sleep. I nodded my head at his comment, and took that as him telling me to leave him alone.

I went back to my plain room. The only thing in here was a twin sized bed, a set of draws and a lamp. They really don't do anything they don't have to here. I looked at the bottom left corner of the closed flip phone, and see that it was 8am. Guess i don't get to eat today.

I lay down of the black coloured sheets and just let my mind wonder until i can go to sleep. It was the weekend tomorrow, not that, that matters anymore. I wouldn't be going to school anytime soon. I won't get to see my love for months. This going to be a lot harder than i thought.

Not getting to see Kacchan is going to drive me mad. It's okay, just tenner this is all for him. Plus just think about it. He's probably going to think I'm dead, so he's going to be over the moon. I just have have to think about the smile that will cross his lips when the realisation hits him. He'll look beautiful.

With the thought of my darling smiling in mind, i find it easy to fall asleep. It's truly amazing what that boy does to me.

X

I sit up so fast that i fell out of my bed, when i hear the beeping fills my room. I groan, and hold my hand to my head, rubbing the spot i hit it. I look around the room, trying to find where the noise was coming from, when it lands on the phon i was given yesterday. I stared at the object with all the hate i could summon in a tiers state.

I stand up, and walk over to the annoying object. I flip it open, and turn the alarm off. I look at the time at the top of the ow open flipped phone, to see that it was ten to five in the morning. I rubbed a hand over my tiered eyes, letting a groan leave my lips.

This was going to take longer to get used to than i thought. Who thought waking up at 5am would be a good idea. Why can't i wake up later, and just go to bed later. Did no one think about that. A sigh leaves my mouth, as i leave my room, and just sit by my door.

I'm not standing for ten minutes, just to wait for someone to come and collect me for raining. I sit there for awhile, when i hear quiet footsteps coming my way. I wouldn't of been able to hear them if the corridor wasn't so quiet. I look up to see someone i haven't met yet.

Who was this guy, and why do I want him to step on me?